James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2019 awarded to Gerald Lasser

James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2019 awarded to Gerald Lasser
The LDraw.org Steering Committee is pleased to announce that the 2019 James Jessiman Memorial Award (JJMA) recipient is Gerald Lasser.

Well, actually there should be a few lines about Gerald here,
but unfortunately I know too little about him or his career here at LDraw,
because I only been active here since a short time.
But what I can say for sure about Gerald is that he is a gifted parts author and has been supporting the LDraw team for many, many years.
Both as part author and as reviewer.
Therefore I would like to express my sincere thanks on behalf of the Steer Co. and the entire LDraw team for his work here.

More information on the JJMA can be found at: https://www.ldraw.org/article/222.html

Johann Eisner
On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee
If nothing goes right, go left.
RE: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2019 awarded to Gerald Lasser
Congratulations Gerald!
Wow, I don't know what to say! This is really a big surprise, I am honored to receive this award!
Thanks a lot!

It is really a big pleasure to be part of the LDraw community and to be able to continuing to learn from each other when authoring parts! When I first started, it was a steep learning curve (and still is :-), which makes it fun), I remember trying to do a part in MLCAD, but then came LDPE, what a relief!

2019 was also a great year to remember when a few of use were able to meet up in Billund, unfortunately I had to leave early, I would have very much enjoyed the remainder of the time!

Thanks again!

Gerald
(2020-01-13, 21:01)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Wow, I don't know what to say! This is really a big surprise, I am honored to receive this award!
Thanks a lot!

It is really a big pleasure to be part of the LDraw community and to be able to continuing to learn from each other when authoring parts! When I first started, it was a steep learning curve (and still is :-), which makes it fun), I remember trying to do a part in MLCAD, but then came LDPE, what a relief!

2019 was also a great year to remember when a few of use were able to meet up in Billund, unfortunately I had to leave early, I would have very much enjoyed the remainder of the time!

Thanks again!

Gerald
We also met up in Fürth! Congratulations on the award!
Congratulations!
(2020-01-13, 18:25)Johann Eisner Wrote: The LDraw.org Steering Committee is pleased to announce that the 2019 James Jessiman Memorial Award (JJMA) recipient is Gerald Lasser.

Well, actually there should be a few lines about Gerald here,
but unfortunately I know too little about him or his career here at LDraw,

Congratulations Gerald, well deserved.

I'm sure you'll tell us a little bit about you in the wiki.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »