studio to blender missing parts!!!!!!!

studio to blender missing parts!!!!!!!
Question 

1. As shown in the picture above, some parts are missing, how to solve this problem?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: studio to blender missing parts!!!!!!!
(2022-04-22, 8:50)yuwing Wrote:
  1. As shown in the picture above, some parts are missing, how to solve this problem?

Studio might sometimes act unpredictably. If you need help with this forum, better ask them at Studio forum or Discord server. You also can export your model as LDraw, and then export it as STL using LDView
(2022-04-22, 13:03)Max Murtazin Wrote: Studio might sometimes act unpredictably. If you need help with this forum, better ask them at Studio forum or Discord server. You also can export your model as LDraw, and then export it as STL using LDView

In the OP's defense, if a program uses LDraw I don't think it's unreasonable to expect it to be fully LDraw compatible. Studio, despite numerous reports, is not. This is the thing that annoys me about Studio and Bricklink in general, they do their own thing and established community standards are ignored.
(2022-04-22, 13:19)Orion Pobursky Wrote: In the OP's defense, if a program uses LDraw I don't think it's unreasonable to expect it to be fully LDraw compatible. Studio, despite numerous reports, is not. This is the thing that annoys me about Studio and Bricklink in general, they do their own thing and established community standards are ignored.

I totally understand that, and because of that I told OP to better ask for help at Studio communities

Can't blame Bricklink for not contributing to LDraw and not taking on all of the standards tho, they are just doing their own thing using already created basis. I wish they followed some standards tho
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »