Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 4,193
» Latest member: WesleyMayer
» Forum threads: 5,595
» Forum posts: 48,000

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 258 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 254 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Shawnqho

Latest Threads
Building the V-shape engi...
Forum: LDraw Editors and Viewers
Last Post: WesleyMayer
1 hour ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,535
Request for vintage tail ...
Forum: Parts Authoring
Last Post: Geske
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Part Request 1993 Dreamzz...
Forum: Part Requests
Last Post: Carl Rodabaugh
9 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,426
LDraw.org 2024-05 Parts U...
Forum: LDraw.org Announcements
Last Post: Orion Pobursky
9 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 400
More common parts missing...
Forum: Part Requests
Last Post: tom alphin
Yesterday, 0:17
» Replies: 6
» Views: 365
The Muppets CMF - 71033
Last Post: Magnus Forsberg
2024-07-01, 21:17
» Replies: 13
» Views: 2,876
Technic 1986
Forum: Official Models
Last Post: Takeshi Takahashi
2024-06-30, 15:05
» Replies: 8
» Views: 4,296
Increase allowed runtime ...
Last Post: Jaco van der Molen
2024-06-30, 9:07
» Replies: 2
» Views: 110
unmatching primitives (4-...
Last Post: Philippe Hurbain
2024-06-30, 6:38
» Replies: 4
» Views: 137
Partsnapping difficult so...
Last Post: Roland Melkert
2024-06-29, 20:22
» Replies: 11
» Views: 237

Simple renderer in .net with SharpGL (openGL)
Posted by: Michael Heidemann - 2013-11-23, 12:48 - Forum: Rendering Techniques - Replies (52)

I like to have for my several apps a slim renderer.
It should be done in pur net language
I have already set up a little bit, but run into problems that I am too stupid for to solve.
Is there anybody out there that can help on this?

Print this item

Mystery parts
Posted by: Michael Horvath - 2013-11-22, 21:43 - Forum: Parts Authoring - Replies (4)

These parts are being used by Datsville's petrol station. Any idea what they are for? Are there any official equivalents so I can get rid of them?

Attached Files
.dat   t04i1304.dat (Size: 2.8 KB / Downloads: 0)
.dat   t04o1304.dat (Size: 2.78 KB / Downloads: 0)
Print this item

2 wheel motorcycle parts
Posted by: Michael Horvath - 2013-11-22, 21:39 - Forum: Part Requests - Replies (4)

Datsville uses the attached part files. Do they exist in the parts tracker yet? I want to use the official parts numbers instead.

Attached Files
.dat   dx900.dat (Size: 32.79 KB / Downloads: 0)
.dat   dx901.dat (Size: 18.63 KB / Downloads: 0)
Print this item

Minifig arm rotation angle?
Posted by: Michael Horvath - 2013-11-22, 16:19 - Forum: Parts Authoring - Replies (2)

What is the correct angle of rotation for the minifig arm parts? They are vertical by default, but are supposed to be connected at an angle to the torso. Thanks.

[edit]

Should the part have its own rotation point in MLCad? I am confused as to how to properly use the part...

Print this item

Datsville contact info
Posted by: Michael Horvath - 2013-11-22, 14:54 - Forum: MOCs (My Own Creations) - Replies (2)

Does anyone have contact info for the remaining people listed on this page?

https://code.google.com/p/datsville/wiki...enseStatus

Please PM me if you do. Thanks.

Print this item

Banner differences
Posted by: Ronald Vallenduuk - 2013-11-20, 15:58 - Forum: Website Suggestions/Requests/Discussion - Replies (17)

A little detail that just caught my eye: The banner image and text on Parts tracker is different from other parts of the site.
Most pages have the same image of a partly transparent 2x3 brick and the text "LDraw.org Centralised LDraw Resources" in British English spelling. The image on Parts Tracker is similar but without the inner tube and with a slightly different colour and camera angle, and it has the text in American spelling: "Centralized LDraw Resources".

Print this item

Primitive naming
Posted by: Ronald Vallenduuk - 2013-11-16, 23:42 - Forum: Parts Authoring - Replies (7)

If I want to do a prism primitive similar to tri3a1, but with one right-angle side and the diagonal side, what should that be called?
In general, what is the naming scheme for primitives? Looking at all the various cube-based primitives I haven't found the logic yet...

Print this item

bare URL conversion
Posted by: Orion Pobursky - 2013-11-16, 21:53 - Forum: Website Suggestions/Requests/Discussion - Replies (1)

I've turned the conversion of bare URLs to hyperlinks back on. Please be aware of the URL in enclosed in double quotes bug mentioned here: http://forums.ldraw.org/showthread.php?tid=2483

Print this item

Request on part 6089
Posted by: Mikkel Bech Jensen - 2013-11-16, 21:44 - Forum: Part Requests - Replies (18)

I would like to request Part number 6089 (The Aquashark helmet), since this part is too complicated for me to make.
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6089

I would also like to make a request on these two parts:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x199
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6919

I am currently doing a lot of the patterned parts from the aquazone theme and some of the older space sets, and it could be great if someone could make the few remaining, non-patterned, parts from these lines. Smile

Print this item

How to "inline" a sub-model?
Posted by: Michael Horvath - 2013-11-16, 20:55 - Forum: LDraw File Processing and Conversion - Replies (37)

I noticed that Tore Eriksson "inlined" a lot of parts in Datsville in the past. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I'm guessing it means removing a model from a sub-assembly and placing it in a higher-level parent model without messing up the model's position.

I would like to do the same. I would like to extract minifigures from within individual MPD models and place them in a higher "traffic" layer without screwing up their positions.

Am I being clear? How do I accomplish this?

Print this item