Complete Lego Mini figure stand

Lego Mini figure stand
Thumbs Up 
Has someone made the stand part for the Lego mini figures series's? If not I would really appreciate it if someone would. It would help me tremendously.
Thank you
Re: Lego Mini figure stand
If you are looking for part "88646", then you can find it in the official library since update 2010-2.
It's called "Tile 3 x 4 with Four Studs"

I would say this part must be renamed to: Plate 3 x 4 with 4 Centered Studs in one Row" or something similiar...

/Max
I'd argue it's more 'tile' than 'plate' since less than half its surface has studs. But probably

"Tile 3 x 4 with Four Studs (Minifig Stand)" would be better
There was the same discussion about tiles and plates a couple of months ago.
My point of view is the same as in the past: Every part with tile geometry and with studs is a Plate. Everything with tile geometry and completely without studs is a Tile. Note that with your definition part 87580 would also be a tile.
And furthermore I don't like mentioning of possible uses of parts in their description.

/Max
87580 is a tile, in my opinion. Which shows how ridiculous setting rules based on any one person's opinion is.

Personally I don't care what system we use. But if I make a part, I will call it what I think it should be called and sort the final name out in review Smile

Tim
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »