[LDPartEditor] First Alpha Version News (until 2014-09-19)

Re: [LDPartEditor] Background Pictures
Quote:You can scale the image on the x and y axis, too.
Something I missed for a long time in LPC (to compensate from photos taken at a slight angle).
Re: [LDPartEditor] First Alpha Version News
Can't wait for Christmas this year. ;-)

/Max
[LDPartEditor] Auto-Copy all required or related files to unofficial library
I implemented a feature which copies a selected file from a project (or the official library) to the unofficial library.
You can choose between three options:

1. Copy the selected file and nothing else
2. Copy the selected file and all required parts (if you copy stud.dat, it will copy 4-4edge.dat, 4-4cyli.dat and 4-4disc.dat)
3. Copy the selected file, all required parts and all related parts (if you copy stud.dat, it will copy 10.dat, 10p01.dat, 10p02.dat, ..., 17.dat, 20.dat, ... and all other files which contain a direct reference to stud.dat (type 1 line or !TEXMAP's 0 !: 1 ...)

Whatever you choose: LD Part Editor will warn you if it is going to overwrite a file which is already located in your unofficial lib.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-UrIbj...icial2.png
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-9iWVH...ficial.png
Re: [LDPartEditor] Auto-Copy all required or related files to unofficial library
"Whatever you choose: LD Part Editor will warn you if it is going to overwrite a file which is already located in your unofficial lib."
Will I only be warned, or can I cancel this operation?
If I choose stud.dat with option 3, I am warned for each file and I can/have to decide for each file individually?

I do not understand why this 3. option is present at all?
Re: [LDPartEditor] Auto-Copy all required or related files to unofficial library
Michael Heidemann Wrote:Will I only be warned, or can I cancel this operation?
I do not understand why this 3. option is present at all?

You can cancel it, decide for each file individually or skip it ("Yes, to all" / "No, to all"). I implemented this, because it can be handy to know which files are affected when someone is going to change a specific (official) file which needs more work.

stud.dat is an exaggerated example, but this function will have its use.
Probably, yes!
Nils, maybe you should start a fresh thread, this one takes forever to load with all images...
I do not show the images, so its no problem for me. Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »