finding part

finding part
Evening all would like some help i want a flex-system hose that i can bend how i want the one i have circled is normal i can not bend the one on far left is too big where or is there one thanks for help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: finding part
(2022-12-20, 22:06)Sparky678911 Wrote: Evening all would like some help i want a flex-system hose that i can bend how i want the one i have circled is normal i can not bend the one on far left is too big where or is there one thanks for help

You may want to use a template via the parts bin, as follows:

[Image: template_select_flexible.jpg]

in conjunction with reading the section titled "Dynamic Parts" on Roland's Advanced Editing webpage.
thanks for reply but on mine for some reason they look strange not the same as yours Huh

(2022-12-21, 19:07)Sparky678911 Wrote: thanks for reply but on mine for some reason they look strange not the same as yours Huh

Looks like you're missing a valid search location for Donors. You can check under Prefs->LDraw->Search (library) paths…

Is there an entry for Donors there?
this is what i have in there

(2022-12-22, 18:39)Sparky678911 Wrote: this is what i have in there

Ah, it's showing as an Unofficial library rather than Donors. Try choosing the "donors" type option (the row of buttons), then re-launch LDCad and see if it's better.
Big Grin perfect thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »