Height difference in LDCad but not in LDPE

Height difference in LDCad but not in LDPE
Any explanation why there is a difference in height in LDCad although both parts are 4 LDU high?

w.
LEGO ergo sum
RE: Height difference in LDCad but not in LDPE
(2024-04-05, 10:31)Willy Tschager Wrote: Any explanation why there is a difference in height in LDCad although both parts are 4 LDU high?

I think anybody who might want to investigate is going to want to know the part numbers.
(2024-04-05, 10:31)Willy Tschager Wrote: Any explanation why there is a difference in height in LDCad although both parts are 4 LDU high?

w.

As the author of the file, I would say that you have my original submission in the "unofficial" directory (sharp edge, and 3 LDU high lip)
the updated submission has a 4 LDU lip and a rounded corner, (your LDPE) picture seems to come form a "parts review" feature which always downloads the necessary parts.
(2024-04-05, 23:42)Gerald Lasser Wrote: As the author of the file, I would say that you have my original submission in the "unofficial" directory (sharp edge, and 3 LDU high lip)
the updated submission has a 4 LDU lip and a rounded corner, (your LDPE) picture seems to come form a "parts review" feature which always downloads the necessary parts.

You're right. LDCad was first searching the unofficial zip and then the Unofficial folder where I store the parts downloaded for review.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »