LDCad Part Snapping missing/errors

RE: Part Snapping missing/errors
Hello Roland, 

I don't have permission to push on the git as recommended in the CONTRIBUTING.md.
Can you give me the permission or is there another way?
(2023-07-11, 7:10)Florent Faramond Wrote: I don't have permission to push on the git as recommended in the CONTRIBUTING.md.

The contributing.md file wasn't really supposed to be part of github yet, as it is a work in progress (references the unreleased 1.7 Beta version etc).

I just forgot to uncheck it when pushing one of the other updates.

Anyhow it talks about cloning the repository, but this should be forking when you want to contribute.

I uploaded a newer version.
Bottom snap info is wrong on the 1x2 hinge parts 2429 and 2430 (was the origin moved recently or something?).

2429 should be:
Code:
0 !LDCAD SNAP_CYL [gender=F] [caps=one] [secs=S 6 4] [pos=-20 8 10] [grid=C 2 1 20 0]

2430 should be:
Code:
0 !LDCAD SNAP_CYL [gender=F] [caps=one] [secs=S 6 4] [pos=20 8 10] [grid=C 2 1 20 0]

Also, part 60594 needs:
Code:
0 !LDCAD SNAP_FGR [genderOfs=F] [seq=60] [radius=2] [pos=-34 34 2]
0 !LDCAD SNAP_FGR [genderOfs=F] [seq=60] [radius=2] [pos=34 34 2]
0 !LDCAD SNAP_FGR [genderOfs=F] [seq=72] [radius=2] [pos=0 8 4] [ori=0 1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 1]
0 !LDCAD SNAP_FGR [genderOfs=F] [seq=72] [radius=2] [pos=0 60 4] [ori=0 1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 1]
(2024-01-15, 20:31)N. W. Perry Wrote: Bottom snap info is wrong on the 1x2 hinge parts 2429 and 2430 (was the origin moved recently or something?).
Apparently I missed these errors while mass removing some INCLUDE meta's

I will correct this in the next GITHUB update
(2024-01-16, 20:03)Roland Melkert Wrote: Apparently I missed these errors while mass removing some INCLUDE meta's

I will correct this in the next GITHUB update

Is https://github.com/RolandMelkert/LDCadShadowLibrary/ still up and running?
I see last change is about 5 months ago?
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
(2024-03-11, 14:38)Jaco van der Molen Wrote: Is https://github.com/RolandMelkert/LDCadShadowLibrary/ still up and running?
I see last change is about 5 months ago?

Unless github has shutsdown it should still be there Smile

I haven't done much with shadow information myself lately, I will pick it up at some point though.

I'm still hoping others will contribute too, as the LDraw library releases seem to be every other week these days Big Grin
(2024-03-15, 21:37)Roland Melkert Wrote: Unless github has shutsdown it should still be there Smile

I haven't done much with shadow information myself lately, I will pick it up at some point though.

I'm still hoping others will contribute too, as the LDraw library releases seem to be every other week these days Big Grin

OK, great. 
I very much like to contributes, but it still unclear to me how.
I know how to add snap info, but building the right header and submitting to Github is also unclear.
(sorry)

Can you or someone make a clear instruction on how the header should be and make a little guide how to push (?) to Github
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »