New Theme Choice

New Theme Choice
 I found a new theme for the forums that might be liked better by some. It's a bit less white and more grey like the old forums software.  I still have to do some modifications to it (e.g. some images are broken) but you can give it a test drive.  

- Go to User CP
- In the sidebar under "Your Profile" click "Edit Options"
- On the right under "Other Options" change "Board Style" to "stb"
- Click Update Options

Please let me know what you think and if you notice any broken images which seems to be the biggest issue right now.
RE: New Theme Choice
(2017-01-13, 4:17)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Please let me know what you think and if you notice any broken images which seems to be the biggest issue right now.
Personnaly I kind of prefer "regular" theme - especially the explicit blue text for links. With the new theme you have to mouse over to discover -by chance- that there is a link...
Otherwise, the search box is missing (as well as banner/link to LDraw website)
(2017-01-13, 4:17)Orion Pobursky Wrote:  I found a new theme for the forums that might be liked better by some. It's a bit less white and more grey like the old forums software.  I still have to do some modifications to it (e.g. some images are broken) but you can give it a test drive.  

- Go to User CP
- In the sidebar under "Your Profile" click "Edit Options"
- On the right under "Other Options" change "Board Style" to "stb"
- Click Update Options

Please let me know what you think and if you notice any broken images which seems to be the biggest issue right now.

Would you please so kind and add the "purge spammer" button to the new theme?! ;-)
(2017-01-17, 13:39)Max Martin Richter Wrote: Would you please so kind and add the "purge spammer" button to the new theme?! ;-)

I'm confused on what you are referring to.
(2017-01-13, 12:04)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 4:17)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Please let me know what you think and if you notice any broken images which seems to be the biggest issue right now.
Personnaly I kind of prefer "regular" theme - especially the explicit blue text for links. With the new theme you have to mouse over to discover -by chance- that there is a link...
Otherwise, the search box is missing (as well as banner/link to LDraw website)

I think I might "bleed" some of the color scheme into the default theme.  There's also functionality to have different "color only" themes with the same underlying html.
(2017-01-17, 23:30)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2017-01-17, 13:39)Max Martin Richter Wrote: Would you please so kind and add the "purge spammer" button to the new theme?! ;-)

I'm confused on what you are referring to.

Nevermind, I figured it out.  It doesn't show up with users who have greater than 10 posts.

That said, I don't think the new theme will stick around for very long as I found a way to "reskin" the main theme.
(2017-01-18, 3:35)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2017-01-17, 23:30)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I'm confused on what you are referring to.

Nevermind, I figured it out.  It doesn't show up with users who have greater than 10 posts.

Strange, I had a spammer with exactly one post. So I decided to switch the theme to the old one temporally.

/Max
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »