LSynth : "Add comand..." not activated... : fixed

LSynth : "Add comand..." not activated... : fixed
Hi,

I have a problem to use LSynth in ML Cad. The command "Add command..." (in Extras/LSynth) isn't activated (it's grey and not black). It used to work fine, so I don't understand which condition is missing today.

Could somebody help me ?
Thanks in advance,
Fabrice
Re: LSynth : "Add comand..." not activated...
Hello Fabrice,

Did you change any of your folders around? Check your MLCad.ini file and make sure the path to LSynth is set correctly, maybe something changed.
Hello,
I checked all the files and programs and I discovered that I had two MLCad versions installed. The oldest which wasn't linked to LSynth was the default one. I desintalled it and now use the most recent version and it works fine.
Thanks a lot Jason.

Fabrice
Hi Fabrice,

same story as for Jason. It would be nice if you could sum up the above in a paragraph I can add to my troubleshooting page:

http://www.holly-wood.it/lsynth/troubleshooting-en.html

Thx, in advanced,

w.
LEGO ergo sum
Hi Willy,

I put a screen shot of the problem here : http://dl.free.fr/mpvwUkDB6 you must click on "Télécharger ce fichier" to download the jpg screen shot (37,4 ko).

I had two versions of ML Cad installed on my computer. Only the most recent one was configured to work with LSynth, but the default version (used when I double click on a .ldr file) was the oldest one. So I couldn't access LSynth fonctionalities.
I remove this old version to avoid to be confused. It now works fine.
For people who could have the same problem than I Had, here is the explalation and solution :

In fact Ldraw was installed to time on my computer. Lsynth was installed was only installed in one Ldraw file, but the other was the default program. So when I opend a .ldr file, the default Ldraw was opened and I couldn't use Lsynth.
I uninstalled the default program and declared the other one as the default Ldraw.

Thanks a lot to people who helped me to fix.

Fabrice
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »