Parts we are working on

RE: Parts we are working on
(2019-01-15, 21:04)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: Shouldn't the part number for 52116 be 49309?

Yes, both number are wrong. The dome is 49308 and the cone is 49309.
https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?M=tlm127

with a cherry on top. Smile
I got a request in the Ambassador Network for 43979. I actually finished the basic geometry and hope I'll finish this part in the next days.

[Image: 6250322]
(2019-01-31, 18:53)Max Martin Richter Wrote: I got a request in the Ambassador Network for 43979. I actually finished the basic geometry and hope I'll finish this part in the next days.

Any ideas for the description of this part?
(2019-02-01, 11:58)Max Martin Richter Wrote: Any ideas for the description of this part?
Wing 12 x 12 with X x Y recessed center? I see some relationship with 47407 or 43719.
Tile 2 x 4 with '60 years' Pattern
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/search.page...ckable#T=A

On PT:
https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.c...079p0e.dat

Attached Files
.png   60th_lego2.PNG (Size: 141.48 KB / Downloads: 432)
If nothing goes right, go left.
42099 parts (CV joints, Control+, geared hubs)
...working on them, started CV joint.
RE: Parts we are working on - Tricycle Frame 50015
I have started work on the tricycle frame, basic shape and connection points are fine.

This part has been requested on Studio forum...
(2019-09-23, 9:35)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: This part has been requested on Studio forum...

Shall we answer them? (edit: I did)
I stared it because New Elementary is hosting a building competition with the frame as a seed part
(2019-09-23, 7:32)Gerald Lasser Wrote: I have started work on the tricycle frame, basic shape and connection points are fine.

Where shall I put the Origin?

Top Clip as there is no stud as a reference...
(2019-09-25, 9:33)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Where shall I put the Origin?

Top Clip as there is no stud as a reference...
Yeah, top clip. Bottom bar would make some sense too, but top clip looks better as this part is supposed to be articulated there.
RE: Parts we are working on - 33213 Belville Tower
I am working on that huge piece of a panel (?)

Naming suggestions are welcome :-)

something 6 x 8 x 12 with chamfered corners and Arched Window cutout?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Parts we are working on - Mandalorian Helmets
Aftersome hiatus, I took up the patterns of the Mandalorian Helmets, Part 87610

That's the status right now, I got pitcures now from most of them, except #5 and #8 I would like to have a top down as well, which I cannot find.

I subfiled the Helmet further to maximise the re-usability.

.png   87610-Subfiles.PNG (Size: 31.45 KB / Downloads: 359)

(2019-10-08, 15:15)Gerald Lasser Wrote: I subfiled the Helmet further to maximise the re-usability.

Yes, I remember sorting this to ease the pattern creation.
Now prepping for upload...

(2019-10-14, 19:27)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Now prepping for upload...

WOW!
LEGO ergo sum
Liebherr 42100 bucket
Started working on 46891 bucket... this big baby is a tough one!

RE: Liebherr 42100 bucket
Soon on PT! Phew... Tongue

RE: Liebherr 42100 bucket
I can already see from this picture that there are tons of T-Junk, rounding errors, concave and coplanar quads, bowties, wrong BFC syntax, keyword-lenght, wrong category, wrong origin and orientation, missing blanks in the description ... I'm sure the 0 at the end is a copy'n'paste error.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
I try to finish the last sticker for set 8858.
But I have no idea how to deal with the edges here. As this is more like a part, I tend to go for an exception of the sticker specs. and add the edges all around.
Any opinions on this?

/Max
(2019-11-15, 23:38)Max Martin Richter Wrote: I try to finish the last sticker for set 8858.
But I have no idea how to deal with the edges here. As this is more like a part, I tend to go for an exception of the sticker specs. and add the edges all around.
Any opinions on this?

/Max

Agree.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2019-11-15, 23:38)Max Martin Richter Wrote: I try to finish the last sticker for set 8858.
Any opinions on this?

/Max

Makes sense.
If nothing goes right, go left.
Its uploaded to PT. :-)
(2019-10-14, 19:27)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Now prepping for upload...

Looks like you have more work to do Big Grin
[Image: 75267-LEGO-Mandalorian-Battle-Pack_2.jpg]
(2019-11-27, 14:13)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Looks like you have more work to do Big Grin
Yeah, I saw this too today and nearly shouted out "oh no!" ?
Electric, Light & Sound Siren 2 x 6 x 1 with Trans-Dark Blue Lights and White Center
I intend to create this part, I have enough information to create shape, but I miss design numbers for the parts used in the assembly. Is there someone with this part (and a magnifying glass!) able to help me? A few more close-up photos would be appreciated too...
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/cat...P=40931c01
(2018-08-06, 15:40)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I'm working on all the Powerpuff Girls

[Image: dim052.png]

Is there a way to figure out the correct partnumber of their different hair pieces?
They use the same part (31512), with different print, as face, and Brickset only have the assembly numbers of the complete heads.

How's it going so far? I was thinking about making a Powerpuff Girls project for LEGO Ideas, but I'll have to wait for the headpieces to be uploaded to Parts Tracker.

Let me know how the progress is going. Thanks!
(2020-10-25, 22:47)Matthew Coleman Wrote: Let me know how the progress is going. Thanks!

Great fun.
I was asking myself yesterday: What's next? 
I'll have to dig into my archive of unfinished project. I think I have one of the heads ready, and the other two needs a face print. I'll start digging.
(2020-10-26, 6:36)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: Great fun.
I was asking myself yesterday: What's next? 
I'll have to dig into my archive of unfinished project. I think I have one of the heads ready, and the other two needs a face print. I'll start digging.

Okay, that's fine. Take all the time you need. I would love to see these PPG headpieces on Stud.io someday.
Found them ....

(2020-10-26, 16:41)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: Found them ....
Nice!!!
All of the parts are now at the Part Tracker, including a new and much better, printed head for this fig, Blossom.
https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=powerpuff

Now that I have a better face ready, I can continue with the other two.
It's not easy to transform a flat image to a print on a sphere.   Big Grin
(2020-11-18, 21:44)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: All of the parts are now at the Part Tracker, including a new and much better, printed head for this fig, Blossom.

Now that I have a better face ready, I can continue with the other two.
It's not easy to transform a flat image to a print on a sphere.   Big Grin

Wow! Thank you so much! By the way, how exactly were you able to disassemble each PPG headpiece for this?
Powerpuff Girls
(2020-11-22, 0:34)Matthew Coleman Wrote: By the way, how exactly were you able to disassemble each PPG headpiece for this?

I didn't. One of the exported files from LDD contained the inner structure of both the head and the hair part.
All I had to do was to "transplant" the inner structure into the other files.

All the girls are now done!

Let me see how you use them.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »