Forum *really* slow...

Forum *really* slow...
It's 23:00, GMT+1, DST and the forum is creeping. If this is how it will be, with only 10 active users, how will it be when there are hundreds?
Re: Forum *really* slow...
You're not the first to point this out. Personally I noticed nothing wrong when I was in the US and the Internet connection where I'm at now is so unreliable I can't measure. I will look into this since I now have confirmation.
Re: Forum *really* slow...
21:38 GMT+1 DST - the ldraw forum is significantly slower than any other of the web pages/forums I visit daily (both European and US sites). For example, it took almost 20 seconds from clicking in the tree view and getting this page where I can read your answer.
Whole ldraw.org site *really* slow...
Anders Isaksson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the ldraw forum is significantly
> slower than any other of the web pages/forums I
> visit daily.

The same goes with the entire ldraw.org site; the tracker, the download pages, the tutorials, the FAQ, etc. And it has always been through the years.

/Tore
Re: Whole ldraw.org site *really* slow...
I know about the main site. One of the reasons why I put the forums on a different server (that and I can't subdomain to the sever the main site is on). It seems to be happening during peak internet traffic hours on the East Coast of the US (4-10pm EST). If that's the reason then there's not much I can do about it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »