LDPatternCreator - Release 1.3.1

LDPatternCreator - Release 1.3.1
Hey,

Here is the new LPC 1.3.1.
I do not recommend to continue using the previous version 1.3.0.

Please uninstall older versions of this software before installing a new version.

Change log:

New features:
  • You can round the coordinates of the current selection from 0 to 3 digits.
  • Select connected/touching with same colour now using the colour of the triangle which was last selected.
Fixed Bugs:
  • The vertex data group box won't refresh when selecting another single vertex with the selection box.
  • CTRL do not remove the vertices from the selection when triangle mode is activated.
  • CTRL do not remove the triangles from the selection when vertices mode is activated.
  • I include Rectifier 1.4 but it should be 1.7
  • The initial Config.cfg contains a malformed path to the language-.csv.
  • The title from the "Save as..." dialog contains a "&"
  • One i18n bug in the advanced option menu (The "Colours:" Tab)

(see full list of tickets for 1.3.1)

I included a short README.pdf in the installation directory.

Cheers & Leg Godt

Nils
Re: LDPatternCreator - Release 1.3.1
One thing that really bothers me: Since version 1.3 very often when you zoom in or out the colors of the triangles dis- and reappear. And, like Philo wrote, sometimes when you use the undo function you can't add a triangle to certain vertices.

And I have two suggestions for future releases:
1. On a keystroke you can attach a vertex to a triangle/template border (If that's possible, I don't know, I'm a painter, not a programmer).
2. A viewing mode without the triangle borders and vertices. [EDIT] Oh, we already have this.

This is really a great and easy to use tool, even for a noob like me, and I have great fun using it.

PS: The "Detect overlapping triangles" feature is nice, but how do I turn it off again?
Re: LDPatternCreator - Release 1.3.1
Hi Daniel,

I appreciate that you like the LPC - Thanks for your short review!

Daniel Görner Wrote:One thing that really bothers me: Since version 1.3 very often when you zoom in or out the colors of the triangles dis- and reappear. And, like Philo wrote, sometimes when you use the undo function you can't add a triangle to certain vertices.
I'll solve this issue with the release of version 1.3.2.

Daniel Görner Wrote:And I have two suggestions for future releases:
1. On a keystroke you can attach a vertex to a triangle/template border (If that's possible, I don't know, I'm a painter, not a programmer).
Yes, this is possible but it is not easy to implement (this feature could be abused to create T-junctions). I suggest that the attached vertex will split the target triangle into two triangles.

Daniel Görner Wrote:PS: The "Detect overlapping triangles" feature is nice, but how do I turn it off again?
In the next version it will be possible to deactivate the detection by clicking on the menu entry again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »