Parts Tracker - Respond to Comments w/o Resubmit?

Parts Tracker - Respond to Comments w/o Resubmit?
I can't locate contact info for a reviewer, and don't want to get in the habit of cluttering the Authoring/Standards forum with review correspondence. Could there be a way to answer a review without resubmitting, or providing a sub-forum for per-file discussions, encouraging reviewers to look there for any counter-arguments?

Or, is the Authoring/Standards forum already expected to serve this purpose?
- Greg
"The only stupid question is the one that remains unasked"
Re: Parts Tracker - Respond to Comments w/o Resubmit?
Greg Teft Wrote:Or, is the Authoring/Standards forum already expected to serve this purpose?
Yes, that's acceptable. But I think novotes are good enough and keeps the discussion on tracker. Or am I missing something?
For one part issues just use a 'novote' to make your point.

I think if it's a general issue, it's worth raising on the PT with a 'novote' linking to a bigger discussion elsewhere. Sometimes good discussions get lost on the PT so if something applies to more than 1 or 2 parts, it's probably worth raising in the forums.

No matter what I think that private discussion is a bad thing and certainly wouldn't endorse the sharing of contact information.

Tim
thought I had to be a reviewer to review - guess I can review my own - didn't think to try that o_O.
thanks all.
- Greg
"The only stupid question is the one that remains unasked"
I had always assumed that being a creator also gained you reviewer privileges. But perhaps I'm wrong.

Tim
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »