LDCad How to edit group w/o ungrouping?

How to edit group w/o ungrouping?
Question 
I've created several groups with custom centres in my LDCad model to make it easier to rotate these about hinge parts. However, I now want to move/rotate parts within some of these groups without having to ungroup/regroup every time. Is this possible? I tried activating nested editing, but that only works for sub-models, not groups.

Thanks.
RE: How to edit group w/o ungrouping?
Ah, I just found how to: Edit {right-click on editing area} > Grouping > Grouping layer > 0: none/disabled

Cheers.
(2024-07-20, 12:21)G.D. Grant Wrote: Ah, I just found how to: Edit {right-click on editing area} > Grouping > Grouping layer > 0: none/disabled

Cheers.

Would love to have hotkeys available for this menu!
(2024-07-20, 17:44)N. W. Perry Wrote: Would love to have hotkeys available for this menu!

You can assign a hotkey to any menu, right click on menu bar -< hotkey config.

Filter on 'grouping' to find the menu.
(2024-07-20, 19:05)Roland Melkert Wrote: You can assign a hotkey to any menu, right click on menu bar -< hotkey config.

Filter on 'grouping' to find the menu.

Well, not the menu itself, but the items in it. Currently I don't believe you can assign a hotkey to select (or disable) grouping layers.
(2024-07-20, 23:38)N. W. Perry Wrote: Well, not the menu itself, but the items in it. Currently I don't believe you can assign a hotkey to select (or disable) grouping layers.

I see, those items are generated so not part of the default shortcut handling.

I'll see if I can easily add something similar to the rotation/move step shortcuts.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »