6991 - Monorail Transport Base

6991 - Monorail Transport Base

OMR Compliant: Yes
Stickers: No

Attached Files
.mpd   6991 - Monorail Transport Base.mpd (Size: 576.65 KB / Downloads: 10)
RE: 6991 - Monorail Transport Base
I can't seem to get this to load.  It hangs after loading most of the parts.  It indicates 3 parts left, and never updates past that.  Does this model load in Studio currently for anyone?
(2023-11-22, 15:52)Eric Person Wrote: I can't seem to get this to load.  It hangs after loading most of the parts.  It indicates 3 parts left, and never updates past that.  Does this model load in Studio currently for anyone?

I open the model and find the same problem as you. But it is because the 3 parts doesn't exist in Studio; you needed to import them (if you don't alrady do it; the universal joint 4L can be created with the parts in Studio).
(2023-11-22, 18:50)Javier Orquera Wrote: I open the model and find the same problem as you. But it is because the 3 parts doesn't exist in Studio; you needed to import them (if you don't alrady do it; the universal joint 4L can be created with the parts in Studio).

Thanks for the quick response.  I was away on vacation until now.  I'm very new to handling custom files.  My intent was to use this mpd build to export out the left/right track point switches,  as they seemed to be poorly documented elsewhere afaik.

Is it possible to extract parts from an mpd file manually or using some script? (without studio of course).  I did manage to locate the parts (I think) in ldraw's db,  but I'd still like to know about extracting from a mpd manually if you know how.

Thanks!
(2023-11-25, 20:53)Eric Person Wrote: Is it possible to extract parts from an mpd file manually or using some script? (without studio of course).  I did manage to locate the parts (I think) in ldraw's db,  but I'd still like to know about extracting from a mpd manually if you know how.

https://ldraw.heidemann.org/index.php?page=mpdcenter

or MLCad

http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/advanced3...t_document

w.
LEGO ergo sum
Isnt a mpd file just a text file (with the same syntax as the .dat files of the parts itself) which can be edited with text editors like the standard windows editor or notepad++ ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »