Text size variation in forum posts

Text size variation in forum posts
When I copy/paste text in forum, this text is rendered slightly smaller than "normal text"
This is normal text
This is normal text copy/pasted
This is normal text copy/pasted then format removed
This is normal text set in size 3 (same size as pasted text)
This is normal text set in size 4 (bigger than normal text)
RE: Text size variation in forum posts
(2021-03-16, 15:21)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: When I copy/paste text in forum, this text is rendered slightly smaller than "normal text"
This is normal text
This is normal text copy/pasted
This is normal text copy/pasted then format removed
This is normal text set in size 3 (same size as pasted text)
This is normal text set in size 4 (bigger than normal text)

I'm aware of this "feature". Right now there are two ways to prevent this:
- Ctrl-Shift-V to paste if you have a keyboard
- Switch to plain text mode (the last button on the toolbar next to the 4 green arrows) and then paste. 

I'll do a quick search of the options to see if this is easily disableable.
(2021-03-16, 16:50)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I'll do a quick search of the options to see if this is easily disableable.

It was easily disableable. I downloaded the plugin, changed the template to load it, and viola pasted text is no longer formatted.
(2021-03-16, 17:30)Orion Pobursky Wrote: It was easily disableable. I downloaded the plugin, changed the template to load it, and viola pasted text is no longer formatted.

Thanks Orion!
(2021-03-16, 17:30)Orion Pobursky Wrote: It was easily disableable. I downloaded the plugin, changed the template to load it, and viola pasted text is no longer formatted.

Having pasted text be formatted was actually useful, although the fact that it got misinterpreted wasn't good. I guess not formatting it at all is probably better than always formatting it wrong.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »