LDCad Set PBG generator

RE: LDCad Set PBG generator
Thanks for the report.
I noticed a negative color number sneaking in a pbg related to a LDCad bugreport.

It's in the generated pbg for set 8855.

Your output missis the number altogether (2698c01.dat:[color=][count=1]), which somewhere down the line caused a -1 (ldcad bug).

Anyhow I'm assuming the missing number is not how it supposed to be on your side ether.
(2022-06-11, 17:57)Roland Melkert Wrote: I noticed a negative color number sneaking in a pbg related to a LDCad bugreport.

It's in the generated pbg for set 8855.

Your output missis the number altogether (2698c01.dat:[color=][count=1]), which somewhere down the line caused a -1 (ldcad bug).

Anyhow I'm assuming the missing number is not how it supposed to be on your side ether.

Thanks for the report. I'll see what going on.
(2022-06-11, 18:06)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Thanks for the report. I'll see what going on.

You could actually leave it empty if you want, the bug turned out to be unrelated to the weird color number.

-1 and empty will default to 16.

don't know how the -1 ended up in the file to begin with though.
(2022-06-11, 18:30)Roland Melkert Wrote: You could actually leave it empty if you want, the bug turned out to be unrelated to the weird color number.

-1 and empty will default to 16.

don't know how the -1 ended up in the file to begin with though.

Rebrickable lists the number as -1 because they don't have a color assigned to that part. My script doesn't account for that.
(2022-06-11, 18:06)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Thanks for the report. I'll see what going on.

This issue is fixed. The script assumed that the LDraw color number for a part was always defined, this is not the case for some parts. I've altered the code to default to color 0 if the LDraw color is not defined.
Is there some cache needed to be updated somewhere? I ran pbg generator on set 60390 and it reports that part 79736 is missing from PT while I submitted it yesterday...
(2023-04-24, 12:34)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Is there some cache needed to be updated somewhere? I ran pbg generator on set 60390 and it reports that part 79736 is missing from PT while I submitted it yesterday...

No. It's still using the old PT. I'll see if I can get it updated this week.
I was playing with the generator to update the default set pbg's which come with LDCad releases.

Anyhow I noticed the preview leaves the <items> line out due to html parsing.

This might be a problem when people do a copy/paste (a copy button would be nice too Smile )
I have an update on my TODO list since some of the functionality is probably broken at the moment (due to the library move) so I'll keep this in mind when I get to it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »