LDraw Session at BrickCon in Seattle

LDraw Session at BrickCon in Seattle
I will be giving a session at BrickCon, being held in Seattle, WA from October 4-7. My session, on Friday the 5th, is geared towards beginners curious about LDraw but I'll be attending all 4 days. I encourage anyone who is attending to feel free to track me down if you want to have a discussion.

- Orion
RE: LDraw Session at BrickCon in Seattle
(2018-09-21, 3:17)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I will be giving a session at BrickCon, being held in Seattle, WA from October 4-7. My session, on Friday the 5th, is geared towards beginners curious about LDraw but I'll be attending all 4 days. I encourage anyone who is attending to feel free to track me down if you want to have a discussion.

- Orion

I’m here in Seattle! The presentation is at 2pm, Friday 10/5.
(2018-10-04, 19:55)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2018-09-21, 3:17)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I will be giving a session at BrickCon, being held in Seattle, WA from October 4-7. My session, on Friday the 5th, is geared towards beginners curious about LDraw but I'll be attending all 4 days. I encourage anyone who is attending to feel free to track me down if you want to have a discussion.

- Orion

I’m here in Seattle! The presentation is at 2pm, Friday 10/5.

Would be great to see it!

I also intended to do an introduction into parts of the LDraw Eco-Systems at the upcoming Bricking Bavaria in November. Things Like working with the LD Pattern Creator, to encourage people to contribute stickers or printed parts. I am not sure if I can make it this year, but I will start working on material to present.

Would be interesting to get a few presentations done!
(2018-10-04, 22:24)Gerald Lasser Wrote:
(2018-10-04, 19:55)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I’m here in Seattle! The presentation is at 2pm, Friday 10/5.

Would be great to see it!

I also intended to do an introduction into parts of the LDraw Eco-Systems at the upcoming Bricking Bavaria in November. Things Like working with the LD Pattern Creator, to encourage people to contribute stickers or printed parts. I am not sure if I can make it this year, but I will start working on material to present.

Would be interesting to get a few presentations done!

Once upon a time, I gave this presentation at least once a year, if not more. Now it’s been almost 10 years since I’ve been to a convention. Thankfully, I now live within commuting distance of 3.
The sound quality is poor but the BrickCon 2018 talk is online:
Youtube! Seriously? I wanna see the guy at least once IRL. I'll meet you one day in Billund. Promise ;-)

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2018-10-07, 19:19)Willy Tschager Wrote: Youtube! Seriously? I wanna see the guy at least once IRL. I'll meet you one day in Billund. Promise ;-)

w.

I have an Alps vacation planned in my head. Now I just need the time and money...
(2018-10-07, 14:21)Orion Pobursky Wrote: The sound quality is poor but the BrickCon 2018 talk is online:

Great presentation Orion! (the sound wasn't that bad, but the flickering of the image drove me nuts, so I ended up only listening and looking only when you changed the slide ;-)
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »