Login form broken in Firefox

Login form broken in Firefox
At least for me, the login form is broken (pushed off the bottom of the screen) in Firefox 59.0.2. I'm still able to log in, but it's definitely confusing.
RE: Login form broken in Firefox
(2018-04-05, 20:00)Travis Cobbs Wrote: At least for me, the login form is broken (pushed off the bottom of the screen) in Firefox 59.0.2. I'm still able to log in, but it's definitely confusing.

It's at least partially broken (moved to the bottom left corner) on all browsers. After some light troubleshooting I'm not sure what is causing the issue.
same here (Firefox 59.0.2 with ublock origin adblocker plugin)
it looks like this:

(2018-04-05, 20:00)Travis Cobbs Wrote: At least for me, the login form is broken (pushed off the bottom of the screen) in Firefox 59.0.2. I'm still able to log in, but it's definitely confusing.

Yes.
Yesterday I was forced to logon to the forum when I restarted my pc from sleep mode.
It was difficult. I also use 59.0.2.

Problem solved. It was a CSS edit that needed to be done. It was mentioned in the release notes 2 versions ago but I missed it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »