LDCad 1.6 Beta 2a (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 2a (win+linux)
(2017-05-24, 13:00)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: Take a look at the snap information for part 32555. It's not exactly right  Tongue

Thanks, I don't even know how that happened. Smile
Another bit of missing/wrong meta information: part 2458 (and possibly other bricks with pin) doesn't mirror correctly.
I hope you don't mind me sending all of these things. Rolleyes
I'm working on a ~16k piece model (not mine, instructions for someone) so I just encounter them 'in the wild'.
(2017-05-25, 19:03)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: Another bit of missing/wrong meta information: part 2458 (and possibly other bricks with pin) doesn't mirror correctly.
I hope you don't mind me sending all of these things. Rolleyes
I'm working on a ~16k piece model (not mine, instructions for someone) so I just encounter them 'in the wild'.

That's a fun one, it inherits the mirror info from the 1x2 brick which I modified to make many hinges work as the modification doesn't matter for the plain brick.

Thanks, any feedback is welcome Smile
Maybe you already fixed this one on your local unreleased version, but part 2357 doesn't mirror correctly.
(2017-06-01, 19:20)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: Maybe you already fixed this one on your local unreleased version, but part 2357 doesn't mirror correctly.

Thanks missed that one too.

Here's my current shadow lib as of 2 minutes ago Smile
http://www.melkert.net/action/download/offLibShadow.csl
RE: Last bug call LDCad 1.6 Beta 2a
(2017-05-10, 18:17)Roland Melkert Wrote: The sorting options can currently only be done by editing the pbg file of interest. pbg files are the configuration files used to build the bin content.

What and where do I have to add code to add "Headdress" to the "Hats and Hair" when listing the "Parts bin" by "Function"?

w.
LEGO ergo sum
A tricky one... problem is that "head" is in string "headdress" so simple include/exclude doesn't work (either you don't have headdress, or you also have all heads...)
This seems to work fine (file %AppData%\Roaming\LDCad\partBin\default\sorted minifigHatsHair.pbg)

Code:
[options]
kind=filter
caption=Hats and hair
description=Minifig hats and hair
picture=
mascot=3834.dat
sortOn=description
sortDesc=false
sortCaseInSens=true
sourceInv=parts

<rules>
include category minifig
include category minifig accessory
include category minifig headwear
exclude description ~*,_*,=*
exclude !description hat,helmet,hair,cap,headdress
keep description headdress
exclude description head,friend,torso,minifig shield,brush
(2018-01-09, 15:33)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: A tricky one... problem is that "head" is in string "headdress" so simple include/exclude doesn't work (either you don't have headdress, or you also have all heads...)
This seems to work fine (file %AppData%\Roaming\LDCad\partBin\default\sorted minifigHatsHair.pbg)

Thanks for this I noticed similar problems with the minifig accessories group. The problem comes from wanting to include some things which for some reason are in the "minifig" or "minifig accessory" category and not in the "minifig headwear" one (e.g. the iron man helmet)

If anyone has additional bin inconsistencies please post them as I'm currently working on tweaking the bin for 1701/1.6b anyway.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »