LDBoxer

LDBoxer
I was wondering if someone could take a look at the source code to this program:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ldrawboxer/

Currently it is not working properly for me. I used it in the past, so I know it *can* work. The developer said it might have something to do with long file names. He also said he is not feeling well, so he may not work on it any more.

Does anyone here have Delphi and can update the code? It is not a large program. If it was FreePascal I might take a stab at it myself.

Bonus feature request: I would also like to be able to use this tool from the command line, since I have a directory full of models that need to be converted.

Thanks everyone!
RE: LDBoxer
Here's my path to LDBoxer:

Code:
E:\Programs Windows\LDraw\ldboxer\LDBoxer2010a.exe

Here's my path to %LDRAWDIR%:

Code:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\LDraw\parts

Here's the path to my model:

Code:
D:\Datsville\datsville_boxed_half\building_057_castletavern.ldr

I am able to load the model in LDBoxer, but am unable to process the file. LDBoxer does nothing when I press the AutoCheck button.

Looking at the program source code, can you see what might be causing this?
Okay, the problem was that the "ldraw.ini" file was not set correctly. Once I set it correctly the program worked.

Is this file obsolete? What is the replacement method of finding the LDraw directory?
I did acting version of the command line. However, before it delivers. I wanted to ask for access to the file before | after modification via LDraw Boxer, to make sure that my version works just as well as the original.
May the Force be with us
(2017-03-16, 20:54)Jarema Wrote: I did acting version of the command line. However, before it delivers. I wanted to ask for access to the file before | after modification via LDraw Boxer, to make sure that my version works just as well as the original.

I don't understand what you are saying. I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for you too. So give me this file(s) that you use with tool before covered it. And I check by my self how my version work. OK.
May the Force be with us
I created repository for this utility here: https://github.com/Jeremy1980/LDBoxer
May the Force be with us
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »