Snapping part 99206 in LDCad

Snapping part 99206 in LDCad
When I try to place part 99206
[Image: 99206.jpg]
it does not snap to the bottom (2x2) plate but one plate higher (or lower depending on how you look at it) at the "plate 1x2" part of this piece?
This is the case when placing other parts on this part too: they snap to the wrong studs.
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
RE: Snapping part 99206 in LDCad
That's because the snap meta included with LDCad is wrong. I've made a fixed one, which you can download here (don't mind the other ones, just use 99206).
(2016-05-30, 11:13)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: That's because the snap meta included with LDCad is wrong. I've made a fixed one, which you can download here (don't mind the other ones, just use 99206).

He's right the 2x2 snap reference is located wrong sorry about that, I'll correct it for the next version.
Great thanks to both of you :-)
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
Hi Everybody. I'm realy like LDcad and it's almost suitable for my needs. But is there a way to create arrows in LDcad 1.6 like in MLcad or better? Or maybe I can convert "LDcad permanent marker meta " into arrows which can be understood by LPub?
(2016-08-11, 12:48)Art Wrote: Hi Everybody. I'm realy like LDcad and it's almost suitable for my needs. But is there a way to create arrows in LDcad 1.6 like in MLcad or better? Or maybe I can convert "LDcad permanent marker meta " into arrows which can be understood by LPub?
Hi Art,
Perhaps it is better to ask this in a new post rather than a reply to this one which is a bit old and has another subject.
To answer it you should address Roland. He might read this too though...
Jaco
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
(2016-08-11, 13:41)Jaco van der Molen Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 12:48)Art Wrote: Hi Everybody. I'm realy like LDcad and it's almost suitable for my needs. But is there a way to create arrows in LDcad 1.6 like in MLcad or better? Or maybe I can convert "LDcad permanent marker meta " into arrows which can be understood by LPub?
Hi Art,
Perhaps it is better to ask this in a new post rather than a reply to this one which is a bit old and has another subject.
To answer it you should address Roland. He might read this too though...
Jaco

Hi Jaco. Thanks for your reply. I'll follow your adwise.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »