Part request for two "Star Wars" parts

Part request for two "Star Wars" parts
I am working on duplicating lego set #75038 Anakin's Jedi Interceptor in LDraw. I have completed most of the main fuselage, but I am missing two critical pieces that don't seem to be available in MLCAD. They are the following two pieces...

Lego Part #6063484, BL part #10312pb01
Windscreen 10 x 6 x 3 Bubble Canopy Double Tapered with Square Front Cutout and Light Bluish Gray Jedi Starfighter, Two Red Triangles on Top Pattern

Lego Part #4252631, BL part #3960pb013
Dish 4 x 4 Inverted (Radar) with Radial Jedi Starfighter Cockpit Pattern

For now I have substituted the dish with a plane undecorated 4 x 4 dish that I have colored trans-clear. However, there is no suitable equivalent for the Windscreen. The closest that I could find is LDRaw part #50986 Windscreen 6 x 10 x 3 Ovoid, but that one is not suitable as a substitute. The set's windscreen has notches at the ends that can fit a 1 x 2 brick, LDRaw part #50986 doesn't have those notches.
Re: Part request for two "Star Wars" parts
The large one is available at digital-bricks.de as a LDD export, coudl be fairly easily remodeled. I am the opinion the subdivision is too big, i.e. should be smoother.

Do you have a detailed picture of the prints? that would help getting the pattern done.

Thanks
I have the physical model and I can take photos of the two parts I need if that would help someone model them.
I have the 4x4 dish on my To do-list. I want it too. I'll start working.
(and maybe I'll find some time for the sticker sheet of the Droid Escape Pod too....)
I have taken some photos of the Jedi Interceptor's dish and canopy. There are about seven of the canopy and one of the dish, they can be found in the attached zip archive.

Attached Files
.zip   SW_Parts.zip (Size: 1.69 MB / Downloads: 2)
Here is the cockpit windscreen, 3960ps4.dat:

[Image: 3960ps4.png]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »