CC-Files

CC-Files
Here are the files for:
  • Cafe Corner
  • Green Grocer
  • Market Street

I think, there are some parts missing (the apples and minifig-parts for example) but all in all it's complete.
And I had forgotten: it's not OMR-conform.

Max

Attached Files
.mpd   10190-07.mpd (Size: 99.76 KB / Downloads: 6)
.ldr   10185-09.ldr (Size: 138.31 KB / Downloads: 7)
.mpd   10182-07.mpd (Size: 258.81 KB / Downloads: 5)
Re: CC-Files
Just out of curiosity, did you put the

0 WRITE Peeron: 10182-1

line in manually? Or was it generated by some software that I am unaware of.
I think MLCad inserts them. Or did at one point since some of my models have this command as well.
I did it by myself, so that Michael Heidemann's OMR-Maker work in the right way.

Max
Here is the OMR version I'm gonna ship with the upcoming AIOI 2011-02.

w.

Attached Files
.mpd   10182 - Cafe Corner.mpd (Size: 234.96 KB / Downloads: 4)
LEGO ergo sum
Great work!
I don't like to give special names to all subparts. It costs me too much time ;-)

Max
Just checked this file with MPDCenter and I think it is not correct against our current specification.
The specs say that " - " will be a separator for parts of the filename.
So if the MPD has the filename '10182 - Cafe Corner.mpd' all LDR files in this MPD needs to be in the form "setnumber - description.ldr". So the filename '10182 - Minifig 1.ldr' is valid and the filename '10182 - Ground floor - 2x Plate 1x1 Dark_Blue.ldr' is incorrect because it is not clear that the second " - " is from the description.
All DAT files in this MPD needs to be in the form "setnumber - setname - partnumber.dat". Therefore the file '4719c01.dat' needs to be changed to '10182 - Cafe Corner - 4719c01.dat'.
Also the added Lsynth helper files has to be according these rule (beneth they do not carry a description!!).
Michael Heidemann Wrote:All DAT files in this MPD needs to be in the form "setnumber - setname - partnumber.dat". Therefore the file '4719c01.dat' needs to be changed to '10182 - Cafe Corner - 4719c01.dat'.

I'm 90% certain this is a cut and paste erro on my part when I drafted the spec. I think that "setname" should be removed.
Michael Heidemann Wrote:Just checked this file with MPDCenter and I think it is not correct against our current specification.
The specs say that " - " will be a separator for parts of the filename.
So if the MPD has the filename '10182 - Cafe Corner.mpd' all LDR files in this MPD needs to be in the form "setnumber - description.ldr". So the filename '10182 - Minifig 1.ldr' is valid and the filename '10182 - Ground floor - 2x Plate 1x1 Dark_Blue.ldr' is incorrect because it is not clear that the second " - " is from the description.

Please point me to the part in the specs http://www.ldraw.org/Article593.html prohibiting the usage of a hyphen in the set name.

Michael Heidemann Wrote:All DAT files in this MPD needs to be in the form "setnumber - setname - partnumber.dat". Therefore the file '4719c01.dat' needs to be changed to '10182 - Cafe Corner - 4719c01.dat'.
Also the added Lsynth helper files has to be according these rule (beneth they do not carry a description!!).

Correct. I changed this in the AIOI prior release.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
Willy Tschager Wrote:Please point me to the part in the specs http://www.ldraw.org/Article593.html prohibiting the usage of a hyphen in the set name.
You are complete right! Nowhere it is forbitten. But if this happen I fear that I am unable to help with automatic generated filenames in official MPD files.
Maybe the last post from Orion is also very helpful if this would find a way into the spec!
Orion Pobursky Wrote:I'm 90% certain this is a cut and paste erro on my part when I drafted the spec. I think that "setname" should be removed.

As I first saw the new spec for the OMR I thought "not very clear documented", and now this is the second item in that spec that is not written like intended. This is to the LSC - please take the time you need to release a well documented spec because otherwise it makes more trouble than it helps.
Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium anyone?
Looking for OMR version of:

10197 - Fire Brigade

10211 - Grand Emporium

to add to the AIOI. Thanks,

w.
LEGO ergo sum
Re: Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium anyone?
I had started the Fire Brigade long time ago, but I have not enough time to complete it. I stopped due to the fact, that 64951 wasn't available in the past, but now it is. And for the moment I have another project. Of course 10197 is in queue and will be done, approx. in October. If you want to, I can send you the file of the WIP...(but remember it isn't OMR-like ;-) )

/Martin
Re: Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium anyone?
Hej, I have finished the Fire Brigade ;-)
It's not OMR compilant and the part 62810 isn't available on the PT. Maybe it's available in LDD, that it could be converted.
Ok, now I'm almost ready for my holidays. See you again in October ;-)

/Martin

Attached Files
.mpd   10197-09.mpd (Size: 132.4 KB / Downloads: 6)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »