Running DATHeader without UI

Running DATHeader without UI
Is it possible to run DATHeader without the UI? I know there's a command line option but that still just starts the normal application.
Inspired by some of the build and deploy automation we use in work, what I'd like to do is set up a Powershell script that runs DATHeader every time I save a file and writes the report to a specified location.
Is that currently possible? Is it a feature you could implement in a future version?
Re: Running DATHeader without UI
Sorry for being so late with my answer.

Currently it is not possible to work in the way you like. If this will happen in the future, I do not know at present.
But if you are familar with Visual Basic.NET you can get the sourcecode.
Currently I am working on a version like you are looking for.
It seems, that it should not be much work to just close the app after scanning. Smile

Are you ready for some tests? Then please write an PM to me. My emailaddress should be found easily Smile

Edit:
I found already yours Smile. You have mail.
While i am currently on this i try to implement a check on the whole library as well.

Comments and ideas are welcome.

Mike
Now I need additional tests for this feature.

Who is willing to try the current beta that is able to scan, report and optimize the whole library ?

All those activities are done in the background and the function is called from command line. There is no GUI! and it can take hours to complete, depending on the speed of your system :-).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »