Time to say goodbye

Time to say goodbye
Dear friends,
I will be offline for the next 3 or 4 months. No, it's not because of the community, it's a much better reason.
Since today I'm graduated and that means for me, that I can start my last big cycletrip. I have planned to cycle around the Baltic sea... :-)
I wish all of you all the best and hope to see you again when the Summer is over.

/Max
Re: Time to say goodbye
Have a nice trip, Max Wink
Good luck. Hope to hear from you when you get back. Post pics if you take them!
How far in are you biking? If you visit Finland west coast maybe you can stop by to say hi. Smile
Well, the Finnish part of the route is going from Helsinki to Turku. I'll check out some islands there and then I'm going to continue along the west coast up to Kemi. From there it is planned to go north east to Rovaniemi and further north east to Inari/Ivalo/Kirkenes (in Norway). Please note that I cycle together with my girlfriend. ;-)
If you want to, you can write me an email with your address and your phone number, so we can stop by to say hello.
Hopefully our bikes will not collapse with all the stuff on it...

/Max
I should think about creating a simple webpage for the pictures when I'm back home. Unfortunately my html/php skills are very bad. Undecided
Let's see what time will bring.

/Max
Thanks!
I wish both of you all the best for your trip. Now I know why your webside has it's name Smile
My longest trip by cycle was about 60 km (only one day) and I am not sure that my back would allow more ;-)

It's definitely a looooong trip.
If you like, we can meet in Örnsköldsvik. Just tell me when. Smile

/Tore
Best wishes for a nice trip!

w.
LEGO ergo sum
I'm unsure about the route through Sweden. But if you want you can write me some contact informations via mail. Please ask Chris, Magnus, Mike or Philippe for my mail address... :-)

/Max
(currently somewhere in Estonia)
Today I arrived back at home. I (and my girlfrind) did 8750 km in the past 12 weeks.
When I managed all the neccessary things IRL, I'll dive into the LEGO world again.
Special thanks to Santeri, who invited us for a cup of coffee.

/Max
Max Martin Richter Wrote:Special thanks to Santeri, who invited us for a cup of coffee.

Must have been fun! Close encounters of the third kind in the LDraw universe are quite rare. If I remember correctly I've just met Chris IRL. We should really do a get-together once. In a nice place. Anybody ever heard of Billund?

w.
LEGO ergo sum
Wow, more than 100km per day... Welcome back, Max!
Quote:Special thanks to Santeri, who invited us for a cup of coffee.
So you helped Finland to keep leadership in coffee consumption... Wink
Quote:We should really do a get-together once. In a nice place. Anybody ever heard of Billund?
That would be great! I met many French part authors (Marc Klein, JC Tchang, Guy Vivan) but I'd be happy to broaden the range...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »