LDFind 1.3.5.2

LDFind 1.3.5.2
I just released the version 1.3.5.2 of LDFind.

From this version on the window size and position will be stored between session. Also there is now a splitter between the viewer and the file listbox, so you can adjust the window more to your wishes.
Additionally in the Option dialog box there are now some setting that has influence on the visual appearance of the part shown.
Thanks to Philo for this ideas.

One user claimed that the picture do not show anything. Finally I found the problem and this is now fixed.

LDFind can be downloaded from http://ldraw.heidemann.org/index.php?page=ldfind

Please send all questions, suggestion for this version as answer to this thread.
Thanks.
Re: LDFind 1.3.5.2
LDFind disappeared today.
I could see the icon in the systemtray, but clicking on it didn't make the window visible.
After a while I remembered that I had experienced something similar in LPC once.
The window was placed outside my screen.

A check in ldfindini.xml proved my suspicion.
Code:
<WindowLocationX>-32000</WindowLocationX>
        <WindowLocationY>32000</WindowLocationY>
A change of the value to 0 made the window visible again.

btw.
How do I start DatHeader from within LDFind?
Noting happens if I click on the DatHeader button.
Re: LDFind 1.3.5.2
Thank you very much for mention this error.
This happen if you minimize the LDFind window and then close the application.
Will be fixed shortly.

For you other problem, you will get the answer if you have the tooltips enabled Smile
The DATHeader button only works if DATHeader is already running. I have currently no plan to change that behaviour.
LDFind 1.3.5.3 Bugfix release
I could fix this issue very quickly. So the buxfix version 1.3.5.3 is ready for download.
LDFind 1.3.5.4
I just released the version 1.3.5.4 of LDFind.

This is a bugfix version.
If a file contains a !KEYWORDS entry without an following keyword LDFind shows an error message and stops to create the new database.

This wrong behaviour is now fixed.

LDFind can be downloaded from http://ldraw.heidemann.org/index.php?page=ldfind

Please send all questions, suggestion for this version as answer to this thread.
Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »