Brick problems

Brick problems
Hej everybody,
the things getting more and more complex...Therefore I'll write a list for the different brick versions.
  • 2x2 Brick
    - without DesignID: thick sidewalls. (Interesting detail: there is a variable number in one the the inner anti studs)
    - with DesignID 3003: like the version without DesignID OR with thin sidewalls + thickening
  • 2x3 Brick
    - without DesignID:thick sidewalls
    - with DesignID 3002: thin sidewalls + thickening + reinforcements for each underside stud
  • 2x4 Brick
    - without DesignID: thick sidewalls OR thin sidewalls + thickening + all three underside studs have a 2.4 mm depth slot
    - with DesignID 3001: thin sidewalls + thickening + reinforcement for the underside stud in brick center
  • 2x6 Brick
    - with DesignID 2456: thick sidewalls + reinforcements for the 2nd and 4th underside stud
    - with DesignID 44237: thin sidewalls + thickening + reinforcements for the 2nd and 4th underside stud
  • 2x8 Brick
    - without DesignID: thick sidewalls + reinforcements for the 2nd, 4th and 6th underside stud
    - with DesignID 3007: like the version without DesignID
    - with DesignID 93888: thin sidewalls + thickening + reinforcements for the 2nd, 4th and 6th underside stud
  • 2x10 Brick
    - without DesignID: thick sidewalls + reinforcements for the 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th underside stud
    - with DesignID 3006: like the version without DesignID
    - with DesignID 92538: thin sidewalls + thickening + reinforcements for the 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th underside stud

I would like to continue this list with the 4 wide and 8 wide bricks, but I only own 4x6 and 4x12 (2356 and 4202). Therefore I would happily add these information, when I got them from someone else.

/Max
Re: Brick problems
As it is late today I am not sure that i read all correctly.
I have looked for this into the CD I got from Gary Istok and I am not sure that all you wrote are correct. But again, its late, so I came back tomorrow.
It can be, that some information is missing - I just dug into my parts and wrote, what I saw. So please let me know, if there is something wrong/missing...
Btw: I'm surprised, that I own bricks with a "pat. pend" mark. Don't know where thy come from...

/Max
It has been too late yesterday. Today it reads all ok as far as I can see Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »