LDCad shadow (snapping) update

RE: LDCad shadow (snapping) update
(2019-12-06, 18:31)Roland Melkert Wrote: The horn info uses 6.5 radius so studs (R=6) won't match. I'm not entirely sure why I gave ithat ratio as I know the reallife use of the part. Probably because the drawn shape doesn't seem to accept a stud (no bevel for it).

I'll improve the info to ignore the shape and accept it anyway.

barrel snap is for the 2x2 barrel / container parts which snap to 2x2 anti studs but don't have actual studs them selves, e.g. 2489

Ah, so if I just change the radius of that segment to 6, it'll work? By the way, here's your explanation of the 6.5 radius (though I'm not sure it explains the choice of that precise number): 0 //6.5 is a placeholder to ensure only long enough things will snap to the internals.

(2019-12-06, 18:31)Roland Melkert Wrote: barrel snap is for the 2x2 barrel / container parts which snap to 2x2 anti studs but don't have actual studs them selves, e.g. 2489

I see; I didn't know that was an available connection! So I would still have to add another meta for the antistud in the center (and another for the two on the bottom of the part, if I needed those)? Or is it intentional not to include these snapping points on the underside of plate parts?

Anyway, these both sounds like things I can fix easily myself. :-)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad shadow (snapping) update - by N. W. Perry - 2019-12-06, 20:59