[LDPartEditor] 0.8.19 Beta Released

RE: Feature is complete: Text and 3D Editor in the same window
(2016-07-24, 12:55)Nils Schmidt Wrote: I finished the implementation of Willy Tschager's feature request.

There are three possible configurations (located in the options dialog):

1. Separate windows (default)
  2. Text on the left  / 3D on the right
  3. Text on the right / 3D on the left

Looks very good, as long as I get to resize the witdth of the windows.
I guess this also means that it is now possible to minimize LDPE with a single click in the taskbar?

Bug report:
  • Mirroring quads is no longer possible by select lines, Copy, Paste, Select the new lines, Translate by -1. The original quads also gets mirrored. They seem to be selected too.
  • The error described by Willy Tschager here is back. The cursor jumps ahead after I try to edit a value in a vertice, in the text editor.

Feature requests:
  • I want to create non-standard "primitives" like I can in LDPC.   e.g. a ten-sided edge primitive.
  • I want to set the second line in a angle protractor to a defined angle.
I'm currently working on the new rim fronts, 24308, and I have to find lots of workarounds to create this ten-sided design fit our sixteen-sided primitives.

How is the background picture supposed to work?
It is only visible until I try to edit something in the 3D editor for the first time. Then it becomes invisible until I choose to set the view to exact 90 degrees against the plane of the picture.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feature is complete: Text and 3D Editor in the same window - by Magnus Forsberg - 2016-07-24, 14:08
FAQ / BG Picture / Mirror - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-07-24, 15:38
LDPE and Windows XP - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-07-28, 21:21
RE: LDPE and Windows XP - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-08-03, 22:03