How to unsubscribe from "Parts Tracker Daily Summary" emails?

How to unsubscribe from "Parts Tracker Daily Summary" emails?
I got these email subscriptiona automaitically, and can't find an option nor in recived emails, nor in website settings for unsubscribe from the "Parts Tracker Daily Summary" mail list.
RE: How to unsubscribe from "Parts Tracker Daily Summary" emails?
Untrack the parts you're getting notices for (there's a button near the top of the parts page with a bell icon). Note that if you post an event to a part (e.g. submit, comment, etc) the system will automatically track the part again.
(Yesterday, 15:04)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Untrack the parts you're getting notices for (there's a button near the top of the parts page with a bell icon). Note that if you post an event to a part (e.g. submit, comment, etc) the system will automatically track the part again.

Just a suggestion: it would be good if there would be "Do not send email notifications from Part Tracker" setting.
I'm one person with a very limited time budget to work on coding right now. If this were a quick fix I'd get it done quickly but it's not so higher priority stuff will take precedence.

In the mean time, open an issue on GitHub and I'll get to it when I can.
(Yesterday, 16:53)Orion Pobursky Wrote:  open an issue on GitHub and I'll get to it when I can.

Where is the repo to open issue?
https://github.com/ldraw-org/ldraworg-library
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »