LDCad partlist in legoset

partlist in legoset
i import a lego set in ldcad.But the partsquantity will not decrease ,just like     pattle in stud.io。I am not used to using studio,It's not convenient for MOC
RE: partlist in legoset
(2021-11-29, 5:53)HWQ Wrote: i import a lego set in ldcad.But the partsquantity will not decrease ,just like pattle in stud.io。I am not used to using studio,It's not convenient for MOC

That's a long sought after feature missing from LDCad Big Grin .
One thing you can do is to quickly check the inventory of your model: Script -> Samples -> Generate BOM list.
...and otherwise, your screenshot shows that parts render weirdly, with conditional lines showing everywhere. To return to normal state: Prefs -> LDraw  -> Draw conditional edges, choose "Disabled"
(2021-11-29, 8:45)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: That's a long sought after feature missing from LDCad Big Grin .
It is a planned 1.7 feature, it will probably be in Beta 1 (I'm almost done with Alfa 2 which mostly concentrates on animation stuff).

(2021-11-29, 8:45)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: One thing you can do is to quickly check the inventory of your model: Script -> Samples -> Generate BOM list.
There is also the special bin group "All parts in model", which shows the current number of used parts.
If needed you can also export that list to csv using the bin export option.
Sad 
(2021-11-29, 20:19)Roland Melkert Wrote: It is a planned 1.7 feature, it will probably be in Beta 1 (I'm almost done with Alfa 2 which mostly concentrates on animation stuff).

There is also the special bin group "All parts in model", which shows the current number of used parts.

Yes, I want to create with lego set, but now I can only use studio, which is a pity
I think this function should be very easy to implement,Because the ldcad already has the parts used in the current model
Can it be achieved through macros ? It's a pity .., I don't have a script foundation
Sad 
(2021-11-29, 20:19)Roland Melkert Wrote: It is a planned 1.7 feature, it will probably be in Beta 1 (I'm almost done with Alfa 2 which mostly concentrates on animation stuff).

When will we officially release version 1.7(With this function...)
I am not used to using studio,its sad for me.....
(2021-12-02, 3:37)HWQ Wrote: When will we officially release version 1.7(With this function...)
I am not used to using studio,its sad for me.....

I'm hoping to finish Alpha 2 in my upcoming Christmas vacation.

I will look into adding the feature to Alpha 2, but only if it's doable without too much hassle.

A Beta 1 (or Alpha 3) will follow in early 2022.
(2021-12-02, 20:18)Roland Melkert Wrote: I'm hoping to finish Alpha 2 in my upcoming Christmas vacation.

I will look into adding the feature to Alpha 2, but only if it's doable without too much hassle.

A Beta 1 (or Alpha 3) will follow in early 2022.

woh! Looking forward to becoming the first users Smile
Sad 
(2021-12-02, 20:18)Roland Melkert Wrote: 我希望在即将到来的圣诞假期中完成 Alpha 2。

我会考虑将该功能添加到 Alpha 2 中,但前提是它可以在没有太多麻烦的情况下实现。

Beta 1(或 Alpha 3)将于 2022 年初推出。
EMMM  When will the new version be released
(2022-03-04, 0:47)HWQ Wrote: EMMM  When will the new version be released

Not sure, but I'm hoping this month.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »