Errors LDView

Errors LDView
Good evening everybody,

I have this file and i want to open it in ldview, it opens but it also give several errors.
anyone idea how to solve these errors ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Errors LDView
Hi jkorten.

Looks like you have a file converted from LDD

59510  is the Battery box 919.dat, but with two lid, 918.dat. We don't seem to have a shortcut for that combination.
59165  is the Button on that Battery box, 920.dat
A complete Battery box is present as 58119.dat

59158  is the output axle on XL Motor 58121, called 47157.dat
or
59158  is the output axle on Motor 99455, called 99543.dat

Open your file in a text editor and replace accordingly.
Thanks for the help, i can now open it in ldview without errors.
But now i want to open it in ldpub3d to make a good manual, but it does not work.
Anyone, any idea ?
File it attached

Attached Files
.ldr   new.ldr (Size: 439.74 KB / Downloads: 6)
(2017-12-12, 21:31)jkorten Wrote: Thanks for the help, i can now open it in ldview without errors.
But now i want to open it in ldpub3d to make a good manual, but it does not work.
Anyone, any idea ?
File it attached

What problem are you having?  I downloaded your file and opened it in LPub3D with no problems.

Kevin
(2017-12-25, 23:57)Kevin Wrote:
(2017-12-12, 21:31)jkorten Wrote: Thanks for the help, i can now open it in ldview without errors.
Anyone, any idea ?
File it attached

What problem are you having?  I downloaded your file and opened it in LPub3D with no problems.

Kevin

I rechecked the lpub3d software version and i was using the 19 version so i downloaded the 20 version, but it still is nto working.
When i open the file it will only come up the the attached screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ah! your problme is simple: there is no building steps in your model so your building instructions just adds all parts (btw, THAT's a behemoth of a model!) at the first page. To create good building instructions, you have to break the model into smaller submodels and add building steps to make them buildable. That's a huge task, especially for a large model like this one that makes my editor (LDCad) crawl...
In order to help a bit, I added steps every ten parts in your model (using MLCad autostep function), resulting in a 650+ steps model. Won't be very usable, but at least you'll see what it looks like!

Attached Files
.ldr   new-stepped.ldr (Size: 444.88 KB / Downloads: 2)
(2017-12-26, 9:04)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Ah! your problme is simple: there is no building steps in your model so your building instructions just adds all parts (btw, THAT's a behemoth of a model!) at the first page. To create good building instructions, you have to break the model into smaller submodels and add building steps to make them buildable. That's a huge task, especially for a large model like this one that makes my editor (LDCad) crawl...
In order to help a bit, I added steps every ten parts in your model (using MLCad autostep function), resulting in a 650+ steps model. Won't be very usable, but at least you'll see what it looks like!

Good morning,

Thanks for the reply. I will start learning how to work with MLCad.
Can you help me a bit with pointing out where to find this autostep function in MLCad, and what do i have to use to break the submodels up in to more steps ?

Thanks in advance!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »