New Forum Theme

New Forum Theme
I'm working on updating the forum them to better sync with the main site. Progress can be seen in the New Theme Forum I set up. There are quite a few rendering errors as this is still very much a work in progress. Some error are just styles I haven't dealt with yet, some are browser specific. I will try to make it render properly on Webkit and Gecko based browsers since that's what I have on my Mac. IE users will prolly be fine as long as you're running version 8+.

Also, does anyone use the jump menu? If not I think I'm going to get rid of it.
Re: New Forum Theme
At first look I didn't really like it (it's too bright). But when your eyes adjust you kinda get used to it quit fast. Will we still be able to use the current style if we want to?

I'm using the latest SeaMonkey and it seems you are having a colspan issue concerning the main layout in a thread view. The right corner with the steerco/lsc group info pushes the main panel containing message and the report link etc to the left. (it would be easier if I could attach a png)

It seems Firefox has the same problem, but it also doesn't show the message captions when viewing a thread, but that might be from me not being logged in while using that browser.
It's not a colspan problem, it's a weird layout problem to do with breaking of divs. I've suggested a solution (works in FF) to Orion.

I will suggest we make suggestions in the actual test forum to

a) Give it more examples for testing

b) Ensure that solutions can be seen while testing
It seems only website admins can post there at the moment.
Should work now.
I use the jump menu.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »