Are there some part authors out there, who search a challange?

Are there some part authors out there, who search a challange?
There are still some floating boat hulls waiting to be made:

Boat Hull Unitary 25 x 10 x 4 1/3 Complete Assembly

Boat Hull Unitary 38 x 10 x 5 2/3 Complete Assembly

Boat Hull Unitary 52 x 12 x 6 1/3 Complete Assembly

It would be nice to see at least one of them in the ldraw library. Maybe one or even two of them are ready next year at this time...
I know each of them is a lot of work...
RE: Are there some part authors out there, who search a challange?
This is a very old request, and I'm not sure whether or not these parts have been created since then.

But I can only seem to find the first one, bfloat2c01, in the Ldraw library. The other two (bfloat3c01 and bfloat4c01) doesn't seem to exist. If they do, can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm looking to build for example Lego sets 4022 and 4031 that requires these two parts.
(2020-04-26, 15:06)Jonas Hall Wrote: This is a very old request, and I'm not sure whether or not these parts have been created since then.

But I can only seem to find the first one, bfloat2c01, in the Ldraw library. The other two (bfloat3c01 and bfloat4c01) doesn't seem to exist. If they do, can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm looking to build for example Lego sets 4022 and 4031 that requires these two parts.

This is what is on the PT concering boat hulls,
https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi...escription

Those are quite some... but I think the two are not included
(2020-04-26, 15:06)Jonas Hall Wrote: This is a very old request, and I'm not sure whether or not these parts have been created since then.

I would also be interested in having these hulls created.

I actually have set 4030 which uses the same hull and I am wondering if one can not have it scanned in and have that turned into a .dat file somehow? I am sorry if this is a dumb question but having seen what can be done with scanning and 3D printing I figured this might be easier than trying to make the file from scratch. Any ideas?
I also have model 4020, that hull doesn't seem to be available either.
Yes, I looked through the list before posting. I couldn't find these two. Only the "smallest" one, bfloat2c01 seems to be created.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »