[Request] Minifig Headwear Retro Space Helmets

[Request] Minifig Headwear Retro Space Helmets
[Image: rEzd3Pa.png]

Hello everyone, 

I was wondering if anyone could help me or has knowledge if there is any of these 3D parts available? If anyone is working on these and could share a dae. or obj. files that would be perfect. I searched here in Ldraw library, Mecabricks, Studio and even LDD for the first helmet and couldn't find anywhere. Thank you for your time and thanks in advance.   

- LEGO PART 31893pat0001 - Helmet Space Retro 
- LEGO PART 106611pat0001 - Helmet Space Retro
RE: [Request] Minifig Headwear Retro Space Helmets
(2024-08-09, 18:29)Fernandes Wrote: I was wondering if anyone could help me or has knowledge if there is any of these 3D parts available? If anyone is working on these and could share a dae. or obj. files that would be perfect. I searched here in Ldraw library, Mecabricks, Studio and even LDD for the first helmet and couldn't find anywhere. Thank you for your time and thanks in advance.   

- LEGO PART 31893pat0001 - Helmet Space Retro 
- LEGO PART 106611pat0001 - Helmet Space Retro
Like you I found nothing for the 1st one, but I attached here the raw mesh from BIs app for the 2nd one.

Attached Files
.dat   106611s02.dat (Size: 61.57 KB / Downloads: 5)
.dat   106611s03.dat (Size: 132.6 KB / Downloads: 5)
.dat   106611s01.dat (Size: 80.35 KB / Downloads: 6)
why do i have a feeling i found the first one in the unity microgame somewhere
ooo found it its called 31982 in the unity microgame i could share the fbx but weirdly the site doesnt allow fbx files to be allowed
anyways heres the dat files for it scale may be inaccruate or soemthin g
.dat   31893s02.dat (Size: 164.51 KB / Downloads: 7)
.dat   31893s01.dat (Size: 241.39 KB / Downloads: 7)
(2024-08-09, 18:48)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Like you I found nothing for the 1st one, but I attached here the raw mesh from BIs app for the 2nd one.

(2024-08-09, 19:40)Jeff Jones Wrote: anyways heres the dat files for it scale may be inaccruate or soemthin g

@Philippe Hurbain thank you once again for your support and help Smile That's exactly what I was looking for. 

@Jeff Jones Thank you so much that is perfect as well. 

I had my hopes very low I'm so happy I can continue with my project. Thank you both very much.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »