2023 - 10318-1 Concorde

2023 - 10318-1 Concorde
All printed parts have been replaced with stickers made with Photoshop.
Afterburner effect turned on.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EOx3h0Y...sp=sharing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2023 - 10318-1 Concorde
I love how they cramped in all that Technic stuff. Must have been a terrific digital 

Could you please post a hires scan of the sticker sheet with a long plate on the side for reference?

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2024-08-10, 15:57)Willy Tschager Wrote: I love how they cramped in all that Technic stuff. Must have been a terrific digital 

Could you please post a hires scan of the sticker sheet with a long plate on the side for reference?

w.

Hi! I don't quite understand your question. I created the stickers, starting from images taken online and cut out with Photoshop. It's not exactly a very precise job, but it gives you an idea. I'm attaching a file containing all the images I needed to create stickers with Part Designer.

Attached Files
.zip   STICKERS.zip (Size: 323.54 KB / Downloads: 0)
Ah, I see. I presumed you owened the set. Never mind then. Anyone who has the sticker sheet with stickers not applied (something a respectable AFoL never does)?

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2024-08-10, 16:44)Willy Tschager Wrote: Ah, I see. I presumed you owened the set. Never mind then. Anyone who has the sticker sheet with stickers not applied (something a respectable AFoL never does)?

w.

"10318 Concorde's lack of sticker sheet must come as a relief to those who prefer printed details. Ten unique printed elements are included along with some duplicates making 18 in total."

Attached are all the original textures from LEGO

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2024-08-10, 17:27)Fredrik Hareide Wrote: "10318 Concorde's lack of sticker sheet must come as a relief to those who prefer printed details. Ten unique printed elements are included along with some duplicates making 18 in total."

Attached are all the original textures from LEGO

Thanks!
It would also be interesting to know where to find the textures of the original Lego printed pieces, for those like me who have to make do in another way that is not exactly quality.

For scans of the original stickers of the sets, you could take a look at this site.
https://www.flickr.com/groups/legostickerslibrary/
Upon registration.
I haven't tried it yet!
(2024-08-10, 17:27)Fredrik Hareide Wrote: Attached are all the original textures from LEGO
Will do the job.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »