Weekly parts - default sorting

Weekly parts - default sorting
Hello guys, I would like to suggest to fix the sorting on parts tracker. Previously I saw the newest parts first and it was intuitive, normal. But since few months I see the parts from 2008 when I open the website (any device), every time I have to change the sorting to see the new parts. Yes I use my phone to look at the parts and plan to download them on pc later. But when I use computer browser it looks the same, the oldest parts are first. This is the first thing I see when I open the parts tracker:

Don't get me wrong, but is it a bug? I mean, personally I don't see any logical reason to see the oldest parts first which probably I already have
RE: Weekly parts - default sorting
this got changed some months earlier as a reminder to get these oldtimers into official parts (fixing or certifying them)
its only two clicks to get them the other way around and view the newest parts.
(it could be even faster and more visible when using a slider like the "hide sticker shortcuts" in the activity)
RE: Weekly parts - default sorting
As Rene already explained the list targets reviewers and authors in the first place and should work as a reminder to get rid off the oldtimers.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »