LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund)

LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund)
All,

A few of the core team will be meeting in Billund, DK this weekend. While we have some outside activities planned, we'd like to do a virtual meet up on Sunday, April 28 at 1200 Central European Time. The meeting will be held via Google Meet. If you'd like an invite, please reply to this thread and I'll PM you the invite when I create it.
RE: LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund)
(2024-04-23, 22:10)Orion Pobursky Wrote: All,

A few of the core team will be meeting in Billund, DK this weekend. While we have some outside activities planned, we'd like to do a virtual meet up on Sunday, April 28 at 1200 Central European Time. The meeting will be held via Google Meet. If you'd like an invite, please reply to this thread and I'll PM you the invite when I create it.

I would like to participate! Tnx.
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl

even me?
(2024-04-24, 14:42)Jeff Jones Wrote: even me?

Yes. I posted this publicly for a reason.
Ok, could you include me then?
(will there be a livechat too? I am nearly deaf and cant understand anything in videocalls)
(2024-04-24, 16:16)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: Ok, could you include me then?
(will there be a livechat too? I am nearly deaf and cant understand anything in videocalls)

It looks like Google Meet supports auto-captions (probably similar to YouTube) that you can turn on if you want.

I would like to join on Sunday.

I will also try to join
Invites have been sent. If anyone else wants to join it's not too late. I'll probably be on around 110i0ish, the presentation begins at 1200. and the discussion will be for a while. I can PM you the link anytime before or during the meeting.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »