LDraw.org Discussion Forums
LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) - Printable Version

+- LDraw.org Discussion Forums (https://forums.ldraw.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forums.ldraw.org/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General LDraw.org Discussion (https://forums.ldraw.org/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) (/thread-28224.html)

LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) - Orion Pobursky - 2024-04-23

All,

A few of the core team will be meeting in Billund, DK this weekend. While we have some outside activities planned, we'd like to do a virtual meet up on Sunday, April 28 at 1200 Central European Time. The meeting will be held via Google Meet. If you'd like an invite, please reply to this thread and I'll PM you the invite when I create it.

RE: LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) - Jaco van der Molen - 2024-04-24

(2024-04-23, 22:10)Orion Pobursky Wrote: All,

A few of the core team will be meeting in Billund, DK this weekend. While we have some outside activities planned, we'd like to do a virtual meet up on Sunday, April 28 at 1200 Central European Time. The meeting will be held via Google Meet. If you'd like an invite, please reply to this thread and I'll PM you the invite when I create it.

I would like to participate! Tnx.

RE: LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) - Jeff Jones - 2024-04-24

even me?

RE: LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) - Orion Pobursky - 2024-04-24

(2024-04-24, 14:42)Jeff Jones Wrote: even me?

Yes. I posted this publicly for a reason.

RE: LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) - Rene Rechthaler - 2024-04-24

Ok, could you include me then?
(will there be a livechat too? I am nearly deaf and cant understand anything in videocalls)

RE: LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) - Orion Pobursky - 2024-04-24

(2024-04-24, 16:16)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: Ok, could you include me then?
(will there be a livechat too? I am nearly deaf and cant understand anything in videocalls)

It looks like Google Meet supports auto-captions (probably similar to YouTube) that you can turn on if you want.

RE: LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) - Nils Schmidt - 2024-04-24

I would like to join on Sunday.

RE: LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) - Fredrik Hareide - 2024-04-27

I will also try to join

RE: LDraw vitual meeting (Live from Billund) - Orion Pobursky - 2024-04-28

Invites have been sent. If anyone else wants to join it's not too late. I'll probably be on around 110i0ish, the presentation begins at 1200. and the discussion will be for a while. I can PM you the link anytime before or during the meeting.