LDCad 10299 stickers, please.

10299 stickers, please.
Hello, my name is Dongjin Choi and I am using ldcad in Korea. I want to ask about how to make stickers. I am making a sticker that is not detailed by making a lot of dots on 'Ld Pattern Creator' with the image I received from Google. Is there a way to scan a bitmap image with a dat file? How do other people make amazingly detailed stickers? I would really appreciate it if you could let me know. I request the set number 10299 sticker and how do I make it like the set number 10273 sticker? I have an image.
RE: 10299 stickers, please.
This is not a spam, written in Korean language.
Could you post in English from next time?
There are a number of non-native speakers of English (of course including me), no need to worry!!

The translation (by Google) is:

Hello, my name is Dongjin Choi and I am using ldcad from Korea. I want to ask how to make a sticker. I am making a non-detailed sticker by taking a lot of dots in 'Ld Pattern Creator' with images received from Google. Is there a way to scan a bitmap image into a dat file? How do other people make amazingly detailed stickers? I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know. I want to apply for 10299 stickers with Chuga. Like 10273 stickers, how did you make it so delicate?

The sticker is
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/cat...1&#T=C&C=0
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »