Requesting Missing Mars Mission Parts

Requesting Missing Mars Mission Parts
Greetings!

Requesting these parts commonly used in any sets of the Mars Mission theme:

58844 Torso/Head Martian With Chest Hole

58845 Leg Martian Rounded

59492 Projectile Launcher, Foam Dart Launcher, Four Barrel

58947 Cylinder 9x4x2 Tapered with Flat bottom, Pinholes / "Tube End"

58843 Martian Hypersled with Pin (Mars Mission)

62723 Torso/Head Martian With Chest Hole, Alien Commander (don't know if that's its exact number)

62724 Arm/Leg Mechanical, Alien

It seems the first four parts listed are available as a raw LCad 3D model, which I needed most for the moment. The other parts aren't even in the digital-bricks list though. If anyone knows any place where I can at least find their 3D models it'd be most appreciated.

I am currently working on a project about the 2007-2008 theme Mars Mission. Building the Models for later use in Blender has been done with Bricklink's Stud.io 2 so far when I have learned that a lot of iconic Mars Mission parts where missing in their library. It's weird how these parts are nonexistent in any part libraries I have found so far. Then after some research I found out that it's technically you guys running the entirety of digital LEGO building with your parts library. No matter if some Mars Mission parts are missing: Thank you, you're awesome.
RE: Requesting Missing Mars Mission Parts
(2023-02-05, 13:18)Chris Koppa Wrote: 58843 Martian Hypersled with Pin (Mars Mission)

It seems the first four parts listed are available as a raw LCad 3D model, which I needed most for the moment. The other parts aren't even in the digital-bricks list though. If anyone knows any place where I can at least find their 3D models it'd be most appreciated.
I do have this part on my HD, apparently coming from LDD - but it's no longer in...

Attached Files
.dat   ldd58843.dat (Size: 219.34 KB / Downloads: 12)
(2023-02-05, 15:44)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: I do have this part on my HD, apparently coming from LDD - but it's no longer in...

Awesome, thank you!

I also thought at least the martians must've been part of the LDD library but I couldn't find them anymore.
Anyways nice you had this one!
(2023-02-08, 0:03)Chris Koppa Wrote: I also thought at least the martians must've been part of the LDD library but I couldn't find them anymore.
The 4 first files seem to come from LEGO-Unity microgame: https://learn.unity.com/project/lego-template
(2023-02-08, 0:03)Chris Koppa Wrote: I also thought at least the martians must've been part of the LDD library but I couldn't find them anymore.
Hello: I have the 4 first parts in LDD, BUT the files I upload are from Stud.io. Unfortunatly the last two parts aren't in LDD or Stud.io or any source. Hope I help and the part be of use.

Attached Files
.dat   59492.dat (Size: 156.4 KB / Downloads: 11)
.dat   58844.dat (Size: 94.49 KB / Downloads: 11)
.dat   58845.dat (Size: 206.12 KB / Downloads: 10)
.dat   58947.dat (Size: 201.44 KB / Downloads: 10)
Hey guys I just wanted to thank you for your help and share what I've been up to with those parts. I was able to 3D model the remaining parts myself back then and have now finally completed the prototype of my Crystalien Conflict remake. You can find it on itch.io: 

https://crumblecatgames.itch.io/crystal-conflict

If it is of any help I wanted to share the part models even if they might not be 100% accurate.

Attached Files
.zip   TorsoMartian-AlienCommanderParts.zip (Size: 87.53 KB / Downloads: 5)
(2023-08-28, 21:37)Chris Koppa Wrote: Hey guys I just wanted to thank you for your help and share what I've been up to with those parts. I was able to 3D model the remaining parts myself back then and have now finally completed the prototype of my Crystalien Conflict remake. You can find it on itch.io: 

https://crumblecatgames.itch.io/crystal-conflict

If it is of any help I wanted to share the part models even if they might not be 100% accurate.

Mate I know it's been a few months but you're an absolute legend. I'm working on a Lego Battles remake and couldn't find this anywhere haha.
(2023-09-26, 20:20)Reece Taylor Wrote: Mate I know it's been a few months but you're an absolute legend. I'm working on a Lego Battles remake and couldn't find this anywhere haha. Also hate to be a pain but don't suppose you have a rig for this? And do you mind if I use this? Credit will be given of course. 
Video 

Managed to rig him. Not amazing but does the trick
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »