James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2022 awarded to Takeshi Takahashi

James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2022 awarded to Takeshi Takahashi
The LDraw.org Steering Committee is pleased to announce that the 2022 James Jessiman Memorial Award (JJMA) recipient is Takeshi Takahashi.

Takeshi got started creating LDraw models in 2016 and joined into the community as part author in 2020. Since then, he has become a prolific part author, skillfully creating many high-quality patterned parts and stickers which creates these using LDPatternCreator and his 2-D vector graphics background with Adobe Illustrator. He has also become a regular part reviewer, helping the Parts Library become larger and better. In addition to work on the library, he regularly posts models for inclusion in the Official Model Repository.

As a child, he played with Lego Town, Space and Technic sets in with his first set being 6651 Mail Van (1982). His favorite sets are 8865 Test Car (1988), 8862 Backhoe Grader (1989) and 8868 Air Tech Craw Rig (1992).

His is current plans include studying 3-D modelling to broaden the range of his parts authoring.

More information on the JJMA can be found at: https://www.ldraw.org/article/222.html

On behalf of the LDraw Steering Committee, we thank Takeshi for his contributions and look forward to working with him in the future.

Orion Pobursky
RE: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2022 awarded to Takeshi Takahashi
Congratulations Takeshi !!!
Congratulations also from me Takeshi! 
Many thanks for your work. 😎
If nothing goes right, go left.
Congratulations Takeshi !!

For a long time I had the ambition to review all new files, but when you gear up it became impossible. Big Grin
Congratulations! Well deserved.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
Congratulations, and well deserved!

Keep up the good work    Smile
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
Thank you everyone, it is a great honor!!
I'll continue creating printed parts and stickers, as well as new (or old) missing parts to broaden the LDraw library and my skills.

I'd like to restart Friends & Disney Princess project next year, and start some Asian themes (Ninjago, Monkie Kid, Chinese spring festival etc.).

Thanks again,
Takeshi
Congratulations Takeshi, well deserved!
You're so productive with new parts, patterns, stickers as well as OMR models.
Keep up the good work! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »