trixBrix Switch

trixBrix Switch
Hi

I have for a while now moved away from original LEGO Train tracks as the turns er too narrow for my larger steam trains.
Therefor i would very much like some om trixbrix parts to be made in ldraw, so i can do instructions with them.
In partucular i would like their R104 switch both left and right.
If possible also their ballast part that goes with the above switches.

Last I would also like to have made their double crossover R104
Also here if possible including their ballast part for this crossover.

Thanks
RE: trixBrix Switch
(2022-05-31, 5:51)Knud Ahrnell Albrechtsen Wrote: Hi

I have for a while now moved away from original LEGO Train tracks as the turns er too narrow for my larger steam trains.
Therefor i would very much like some om trixbrix parts to be made in ldraw, so i can do instructions with them.
In partucular i would like their R104 switch both left and right.
If possible also their ballast part that goes with the above switches.

Last I would also like to have made their double crossover R104
Also here if possible including their ballast part for this crossover.

Thanks

I have not seen the TB switches up close but some detailed pics would be needed. I have also considered re-imagining how tracks are done in LDraw but I havent had time to fully realize my idea.
(2022-05-31, 12:31)Cam's Bricks Wrote: I have not seen the TB switches up close but some detailed pics would be needed. I have also considered re-imagining how tracks are done in LDraw but I havent had time to fully realize my idea.

I have the R104 double crossing with the ballast, so i can send you all the pictures you need Smile
I will soon order the left R104 switch with ballast so those i can send to you also when it arrives Smile
I have made this motorized double corssing and would love to finish the instructions for it including the crossing and the ballast for it Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqCOt4UhYFI
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »