New PT summary group

New PT summary group
I've created a new PT summary group called PT Admin Focus:
https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptreviewsu...?f=pafocus
These are random parts (usually subparts) that are holding up a whole block of otherwise certifiable parts.
I'll reset this list every parts update.
RE: New PT summary group
(2022-04-04, 4:41)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I've created a new PT summary group called PT Admin Focus:
These are random parts (usually subparts) that are holding up a whole block of otherwise certifiable parts.

That's a great idea!
(2022-04-04, 4:45)Max Martin Richter Wrote: That's a great idea!
Yes.
How do we access this when this thread is deeply burried? New entry in PTTools? Or did I miss something?
(2022-04-04, 4:41)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I've created a new PT summary group called PT Admin Focus:

Great feature!

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2022-04-04, 7:30)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Yes.
How do we access this when this thread is deeply burried? New entry in PTTools? Or did I miss something?

There's a link on the PT front page in the lower right corner.
How often does it generate a new page? I can see only twice certified files right now (and one held one)
(2022-04-05, 21:54)Gerald Lasser Wrote: How often does it generate a new page? I can see only twice certified files right now (and one held one)

I have to manually add things. Of the 3 I added yesterday, 2 were picked up by Takeshi which leaves the held file.
(2022-04-05, 21:59)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I have to manually add things. Of the 3 I added yesterday, 2 were picked up by Takeshi which leaves the held file.

I see, Thanks!

I am holding the remaining file. I want to redo it because a lot is missing, but currently I do not have the time for it.
Great idea!  
^_^  
However... 

The page's title, "Review Summary for Parts Admin Focus Parrts" has a typo.
(2022-04-08, 23:03)Franklin W. Cain Wrote: Great idea!  
^_^  
However... 

The page's title, "Review Summary for Parts Admin Focus Parrts" has a typo.

Unless the parts are from Pirates theme…
(2022-04-08, 23:47)N. W. Perry Wrote: Unless the parts are from Pirates theme…

It not be talk like a pirate day. Despite admin's Shellback status, King Neptune was not pleased so admin fixed the error before he was required to be consigned to the watery depths as a sacrifice to Davy Jones and be made to walk the plank!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »