Axl2hole primitive redesign

Axl2hole primitive redesign
Looks good to me. While we are on this, perhaps the thin triangle of axl2 could be made less sharp, it's actually blunt/rounded.

.jpg   PXL_20211218_192113085.jpg (Size: 52.81 KB / Downloads: 102)
RE: Axlehole - investigation and suggestion
(2021-12-18, 19:24)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: While we are on this, perhaps the thin triangle of axl2 could be made less sharp

I might just do that one too.

.png   new shape_70.png (Size: 68.44 KB / Downloads: 62)

Only wider at the tip (green) or also fatter at the base (red) ?
RE: Axlehole - investigation and suggestion
(2022-01-01, 14:06)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I might just do that one too.
Only wider at the tip (green) or also fatter at the base (red) ?
Fatter version (red) fits better real thing shape.
RE: Axl2hole primitive redesign
(2021-12-18, 19:24)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: While we are on this, perhaps the thin triangle of axl2 could be made less sharp, it's actually blunt/rounded.

I now have a complete set of redesigned primitives, and all affected parts, ready for an upload.
Should these be included in the ongoing rework of the regular axlehole parts, or should I hold back them?

The set include:
6 edited primitives.
5 adapted subfiles.
12 reworked parts.
4 parts used the old file axleho11.dat. All reworked.

45 files have been investigated.
27 were deemed to be unnecessary to edit. Editing the primitives will give them a correct look.
(2022-02-05, 17:29)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I now have a complete set of redesigned primitives, and all affected parts, ready for an upload.
Should these be included in the ongoing rework of the regular axlehole parts, or should I hold back them?

The set include:
6 edited primitives.
5 adapted subfiles.
12 reworked parts.
4 parts used the old file axleho11.dat. All reworked.

45 files have been investigated.
27 were deemed to be unnecessary to edit. Editing the primitives will give them a correct look.

I would spread them out.

Do you have a list, which (official) files are affected with the axlehole fixes? Maybe this would make life easier for the reviewers?
(2022-02-06, 8:43)Max Martin Richter Wrote: Do you have a list, which (official) files are affected with the axlehole fixes? Maybe this would make life easier for the reviewers?

Well, I made this excel during this investigation. Maybe it will be useful. Filter out all empty rows in column F
The most useful tool for finding all files was LDFind and LDStructure.

Attached Files
.xlsx   axle prims.xlsx (Size: 94.22 KB / Downloads: 3)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »