Weekly new parts

Weekly new parts
FYI I added 2 convenience features to Weekly New Part:
- Week by week anchors. Link to a specific week by adding "#YYYY-MM-DD" to the URL
- Include all parts (i.e. fixes too) by adding "?fixes=y" to the URL (I guess this make the page Parts by Week now but I'm not going to dynamically change the title).
RE: Weekly new parts
Thanks for the update.

The list is really a big convenience to produce the weekly post in instagram!
Weekly new parts page take a very long time to load, while the most recent ones are really interesting. Could it be possible to limit time span, with Next/Previous buttons like PT activity?
(2022-03-08, 17:32)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Weekly new parts page take a very long time to load, while the most recent ones are really interesting. Could it be possible to limit time span, with Next/Previous buttons like PT activity?

I've been thinking about paginating by week. Thoughts?
(2022-03-08, 18:12)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I've been thinking about paginating by week. Thoughts?

As I don’t like to click through the weeks for reviewing I would prefer both versions. Maybe the last three months clickable by week and all the rest as it is now.
(2022-03-08, 18:12)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I've been thinking about paginating by week. Thoughts?

It is loading reasonably fast on my Firefox, als the broswer only fetches the images when I scroll down and they are to be displayed.

May be use a page that shows the last year or six months, and the a "show all" like it is on the "File Queue" page, which shows the oldest 50, and the full list after a click.
The week with the oldest parts should be shown first or at the top 'cos those are the parts we have to work on. Period!

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »