LDraw.org 2022-01 Parts Update Now Available

LDraw.org 2022-01 Parts Update Now Available
The 2022-01 LDraw Parts Update has been now been released. This update adds 821 new files to the core library, including 568 new parts and 22 new primitives.

Thanks are due to all the part authors who created or corrected parts for this release. The small, but dedicated, band of reviewers also play an important role in keeping files moving through the Parts Tracker and deserve just as much credit.

You can preview the new parts in 2022-01 here, and download the zip-file update or Windows install package here. Alternatively you can use the LDView menu option File | Check for Library Updates... to install the update.

This is my first update as Part Library Admin. Filling the shoes left by Chris is a daunting task to say the least. If you note any errors or problems, please do not hesitate to point them out.

Thank you Chris, doing this task gave me even more appreciation than the already high level I had.

Orion Pobursky
LDraw.org Parts Library Admin
RE: LDraw.org 2022-01 Parts Update Now Available
Thanks to you and all who contribute!
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
Awesome.
Thanks a lot for this parts update!

I carefully checked it and only noticed 1 problem:
* file s\970phba.dat (in complete.zip) contains an invalid line ending: the whole file is CR+LF, but it contains 1 line which is "CR" only.

I suggest we fasttrack that file through the PT.
update: that subfile is _unused_.
when cycling it through the PT, we should empty and obsoletize it.
I am curious how stud.io will incorporate this update.
It is the first time we issue an update after stud.io is in TLG's posession.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »