Minifig Headgear

Minifig Headgear
Greetings.  Three minifig headgear to request.  Thank you.

93560 Minifigure, Headgear Helmet Sports/Flight
41805 Minifigure, Visor Flight Helmet
39796 Minifigure, Breathing Apparatus, Aviator Oxygen Mask
RE: Minifig Headgear
(2020-11-09, 5:44)Nathan S Wrote: Greetings.  Three minifig headgear to request.  Thank you.

93560 Minifigure, Headgear Helmet Sports/Flight
41805 Minifigure, Visor Flight Helmet
39796 Minifigure, Breathing Apparatus, Aviator Oxygen Mask

The helmet is on digital-bricks, so no issues,
Visor, bit tricky, but pretty OK pictures around, anybody has this piece?
the breathing apparatus, I do not have, could only do from pictures
(2020-11-10, 17:21)Gerald Lasser Wrote:  The helmet is on digital-bricks, so no issues,

Cool, thank you.

I was looking at the breaking apparatus, it struck me as very similar to the bottom piece of Darth Vader's Helmet.  In my list of importance, it is definitely last.  I included it since it goes with the other two pieces.
(2020-11-10, 17:21)Gerald Lasser Wrote:  The helmet is on digital-bricks, so no issues,

Extremely experimental stuff (and no, I haven't checked legal side!!!): LEGO and Unity teamed up to provide a minigame, that happens to contain a LOT of parts... See https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p...via-unity/
Among other things, it contains the visor and the breathing apparatus. I made a raw export of both shapes, here attached. Of course, a direct .fbx -> .dat exporter would be much better (keeping edge lines, lost in the long converter pipe I used!)

Attached Files
.dat   41805.dat (Size: 23.86 KB / Downloads: 20)
.dat   39796.dat (Size: 60.94 KB / Downloads: 18)
(2020-11-12, 16:25)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Extremely experimental stuff ...... that happens to contain a LOT of parts...

Very interesting ...
(2020-11-12, 16:25)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Extremely experimental stuff (and no, I haven't checked legal side!!!): LEGO and Unity teamed up to provide a minigame, that happens to contain a LOT of parts... See https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p...via-unity/
Among other things, it contains the visor and the breathing apparatus. I made a raw export of both shapes, here attached. Of course, a direct .fbx -> .dat exporter would be much better (keeping edge lines, lost in the long converter pipe I used!)

Interestingly I cannot see these parts in the Unity Editor, only when I browse the directory...

EDIT: I needed to unpack stuff, then the assets became visible. Some very nice stuff inside! Flamingos! Would be great if we could officially use them as a base...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »